The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally evidence!!!!

Default Finally evidence!!!!

Last night some friends and I killed a skunk ape/bigfoot in the Everglades. After a well coordinated effort and prolonged fight we captured and killed, I mean just killed…yeah just killed the beast. It was regretful that he had to be killed but the beast was armed with a weapon and we had no choice…oh wait….ummm, ok well it was not armed but the female bigfoot was…oh no she was not either, but she did come at us so we shot her in the leg. Now of course we know that finding conclusive proof that skunk apes/bigfoot’s exist is a big deal, so we took some DNA samples and pictures before, in keeping with skunk ape tradition we dumped it in the Gulf of Mexico. What? You would like to see the pictures……? Um, well, um…..no that would not be a good idea because bigfoot’s around the world (Yeti’s bigfoot’s, skunk apes…) would be enraged and cause problems for all of us. You want the DNA evidence? Um, well, OK….give me a few minutes to type up a lab report…I mean let me get a piece of paper that says it was done. See right there on top of the report it is from a lab so you know we could not make this up. Come on guys I said I killed a skunk ape, I have pictures and proof isn’t that enough? How dare you question me…..
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Hey Andy, did you hear about this one?
    Tell me, are you locked in the punch?
    Hey Andy, are you goofing on Elvis?
    Hey baby, are you having fun?
    If you believed
    they put a man on the moon, man on the moon
    If you believe
    there's nothing up my sleeve, then nothing is cool
    Here's a little agit for the never-believer.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah..........

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    Last night some friends and I killed a skunk ape/bigfoot in the Everglades. After a well coordinated effort and prolonged fight we captured and killed, I mean just killed…yeah just killed the beast. It was regretful that he had to be killed but the beast was armed with a weapon and we had no choice…oh wait….ummm, ok well it was not armed but the female bigfoot was…oh no she was not either, but she did come at us so we shot her in the leg. Now of course we know that finding conclusive proof that skunk apes/bigfoot’s exist is a big deal, so we took some DNA samples and pictures before, in keeping with skunk ape tradition we dumped it in the Gulf of Mexico. What? You would like to see the pictures……? Um, well, um…..no that would not be a good idea because bigfoot’s around the world (Yeti’s bigfoot’s, skunk apes…) would be enraged and cause problems for all of us. You want the DNA evidence? Um, well, OK….give me a few minutes to type up a lab report…I mean let me get a piece of paper that says it was done. See right there on top of the report it is from a lab so you know we could not make this up. Come on guys I said I killed a skunk ape, I have pictures and proof isn’t that enough? How dare you question me…..
    Pictures....you want pictures....we are federalis.......we don't need no stinking pictures!!!

Besides, we gots ta go spike us some footballs at ground zero!!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Pictures....you want pictures....we are federalis.......we don't need no stinking pictures!!!

Besides, we gots ta go spike us some footballs at ground zero!!!!

RK
    Would you have expected anything less.......?

Coveyrise64
    VC TJ's Miss Filson MH, UTI

VC TJ's Highfalutin Hawkeye MH, UTI

Quote Originally Posted by Coveyrise64 View Post
    Would you have expected anything less.......?

Coveyrise64

Actually no, I would expect any sitting president to do the same. I don't fault this, just the accuracy of what has been reported to the people.
    The question I ask is what proof has been offered that UBL was killed? As far as I can tell it is so because the president said it is so. I do not doubt that they killed him and I don't care how they did it. I am a scientist and therefore a skeptic of anything that is not proven with a reliable source other than someones word. Much like the birth certificate thing (and no I was not a birther), just show the photos and video (of course we are now being told there may not be any video of the actual raid...or at least there was a 20-25 minute black out of video) and be done with it. Put the speculation to rest.

I did not have sex with that woman
    I am not a crook
    Saddam has weapons of mass destruction
    Everything this administration does will be out in the open for all to see
    regards
    Last edited by badbullgator; 05-05-2011 at 11:20 AM.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Actually no, I would expect any sitting president to do the same. I don't fault this, just the accuracy of what has been reported to the people.
    The question I ask is what proof has been offered that UBL was killed? As far as I can tell it is so because the president said it is so. I do not doubt that they killed him and I don't care how they did it. I am a scientist and therefore a skeptic of anything that is not proven with a reliable source other than someones word. Much like the birth certificate thing (and no I was not a birther), just show the photos and video (of course we are now being told there may not be any video of the actual raid...or at least there was a 20-25 minute black out of video) and be done with it. Put the speculation to rest.

I am not a crook
    regards
    My only issue with it is that Obama said showing the picture would be "spiking the football," and that would be bad, then heads to ground zero to "spike the football."
    In explaining his choice not to release the photo, Mr. Obama said that "we don't need to spike the football."
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...g=breakingnews

Which is it???

Just askin'.........

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 05-05-2011 at 11:47 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

I am not a crook
    regards
    Here is what I think. When Donald Trump was beating his chest calling for President Obama to produce his birth certificate, Obama was waiting for some of the Republican Presidential hopefuls to jump on the Donald's band wagon so he could make them look like fools also. When they did not do that, Obama produced his long form birth certificate. Not that is probably just as forged a document that the short form was. And as far as UBL being killed, I don't think so. Obama's poll numbers were down and falling fast. He had to do something to get the numbers to climb back up for his next run for the Presidency so he fabricated the story about UBL being found and killed and when next summer rolls around he will pull the troops from Iraq, declare a victory there and be a shoo in for his second term. What do you think righties????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post

Here is what I think. When Donald Trump was beating his chest calling for President Obama to produce his birth certificate, Obama was waiting for some of the Republican Presidential hopefuls to jump on the Donald's band wagon so he could make them look like fools also. When they did not do that, Obama produced his long form birth certificate. Not that is probably just as forged a document that the short form was. And as far as UBL being killed, I don't think so. Obama's poll numbers were down and falling fast. He had to do something to get the numbers to climb back up for his next run for the Presidency so he fabricated the story about UBL being found and killed and when next summer rolls around he will pull the troops from Iraq, declare a victory there and be a shoo in for his second term. What do you think righties????????????
    I think what I always think about your posts.

Not much.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

well roger, I thought you might have me on ignor.....
    Haven't seen you out at Dempsey lately, is everything OK?
    Corey Burke

Banned

well roger, I thought you might have me on ignor.....
    Haven't seen you out at Dempsey lately, is everything OK?
    Everything is great. I have a female at the house now that the owner wants bred to Mac (Tanks Alot Hawkeye's Super Mac). She was bred previously to Hunters Road MH.