The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: This sounds more likely...

  1. #1
    Senior Member BHB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    917

    Default This sounds more likely...

    THIS SOUNDS MORE LIKE WHAT PROBABLY HAPPENED!!!!
    PANETTA ORDERED THE RAID ? ? This, forwarded by a Marine friend, is devastating if true.! And I for one would bet it is.! !




    "What Valerie Jarrett, and the president, did not know is that Leon Panetta had already initiated a program that reported to him –and only him, involving a covert on the ground attack against the compound."

    Q: You stated that President Obama was “overruled” by military/intelligence officials regarding the decision to send in military specialists into the Osama Bin Laden compound. Was that accurate?

    A: I was told – in these exact terms, “we overruled him.” (Obama) I have since followed up and received further details on exactly what that meant, as well as the specifics of how Leon Panetta worked around the president’s “persistent hesitation to act.” There appears NOT to have been an outright overruling of any specific position by President Obama, simply because there was no specific position from the president to do so. President Obama was, in this case, as in all others, working as an absentee president.

    ... There's more but it's a long read so... here you go!

    HERE'S THE LINK:
    http://socyberty.com/issues/white-ho...ama-bin-laden/
    Ahhhh, the smell of a bay dog... nothin finer!

    One who lives this life without plans for eternity may appear to be wise for the moment but a fool forever.

    Our lives are not made by the dreams we dream but by the choices we make.

    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the American
    Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American
    Indian." Henry Ford

  2. #2
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,085

    Default

    If this is true, it could be Hilary's ticket to the White House should she be so inclined.

    Betting she's so inclined regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  3. #3
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BHB View Post
    THIS SOUNDS MORE LIKE WHAT PROBABLY HAPPENED!!!!
    PANETTA ORDERED THE RAID ? ? This, forwarded by a Marine friend, is devastating if true.! And I for one would bet it is.! !




    "What Valerie Jarrett, and the president, did not know is that Leon Panetta had already initiated a program that reported to him –and only him, involving a covert on the ground attack against the compound."

    Q: You stated that President Obama was “overruled” by military/intelligence officials regarding the decision to send in military specialists into the Osama Bin Laden compound. Was that accurate?

    A: I was told – in these exact terms, “we overruled him.” (Obama) I have since followed up and received further details on exactly what that meant, as well as the specifics of how Leon Panetta worked around the president’s “persistent hesitation to act.” There appears NOT to have been an outright overruling of any specific position by President Obama, simply because there was no specific position from the president to do so. President Obama was, in this case, as in all others, working as an absentee president.

    ... There's more but it's a long read so... here you go!

    HERE'S THE LINK:
    http://socyberty.com/issues/white-ho...ama-bin-laden/
    I read this entire article.
    You have to wonder who is running the show now that Rahm is in Chicago.

    Once again, "The One" voted "present."

    In my mind, over ruling the President sets a dangerous precedent.
    Another issue of concern is that we were aware of Bin Laden's residence for "months?"
    WTH????



    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  4. #4
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,085

    Default

    Almost looks like Bin Laden was in a self imposed prison of sorts Comfortable I guess by their standards but still confinement.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Green Mountain, Co
    Posts
    2,306

    Default

    This is what I'm talking about the kind of absolute BS that the right wing unquestionably laps up. Then posts on site like this. From a website any tom, dick or harry can post any crap without any credentials. Another must read article from the same site. "White House Confirms, Charlie Sheen Consulted Before Bin Laden Raid". That should give you a clue. More on this poster with the screen name "Ulsterman" at Media Matters.
    http://mediamatters.org/blog/201105040021
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

  6. #6
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Losthwy View Post
    This is what I'm talking about the kind of absolute BS that the right wing unquestionably laps up. Then posts on site like this. From a website any tom, dick or harry can post any crap without any credentials. Another must read article from the same site. "White House Confirms, Charlie Sheen Consulted Before Bin Laden Raid". That should give you a clue. More on this poster with the screen name "Ulsterman" at Media Matters.
    http://mediamatters.org/blog/201105040021
    I never said it was true, only made on observation if it were true.

    Liberty Valance regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  7. #7
    Senior Member Buzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brookings, South Dakota
    Posts
    6,752

    Default

    Here is a sampling of stories published by this anonymous blogger.

    Now I can understand why discussion politics with you guys is like dropping by the asylum to add a bit of sanity to your day.

    Anyone needing a bit more conspiracy in your life, you can find all you need right here:

    http://www.triond.com/users/Ulsterman


    White House Insider: Obama Hesitated - Panetta Issued Order to Kill Osama Bin Laden
    Published on Socyberty, May 3, 2011

    Did Senior Military/Intelligence Officials Overrule President Obama Regarding Mission to Kill Osama Bin Laden?
    Published on Newsflavor, May 2, 2011

    The Ulsterman Report: Obama Parties and Golfs Shortly Before Killing of Osama Bin Laden
    Published on Newsflavor, May 2, 2011

    White House Insider: Obama's West Wing Civil War
    Published on Newsflavor, Apr 28, 2011

    The Ulsterman Report: Will Obama Destroy American Economy?
    Published on Newsflavor, Apr 18, 2011

    The Ulsterman Report: President Titanic..
    Published on Newsflavor, Apr 14, 2011

    The Ulsterman Report: As National Budget Crisis Looms - Obama Runs Away
    Published on Newsflavor, Apr 6, 2011

    The Ulsterman Report: Obama's Birther Dilemma
    Published on Newsflavor, Apr 5, 2011


    The Ulsterman Report: President Trump?
    Published on Newsflavor, Mar 30, 2011


    White House Insider: Election 2012 - How Obama Wins - Who Can Defeat Him
    Published on Newsflavor, Mar 29, 2011

    The Ulsterman Report: BREAKING: Obama Declares We are NOT at War.
    Published on Newsflavor, Mar 24, 2011

    The Ulsterman Report: Obama Votes "Present" Yet Again..
    Published on Newsflavor, Mar 23, 2011

    The Ulsterman Report: The Contradiction President
    Published on Newsflavor, Mar 22, 2011

    White House Insider: "Obama Understands None of It"
    Published on Newsflavor, Mar 21, 2011


    The Ulsterman Report: Bill Clinton Blasts "Ridiculous" Obama Administration
    Published on Newsflavor, Mar 15, 2011


    White House Insider: "Something Was Not Right with This President"
    Published on Newsflavor, Mar 15, 2011


    White House Insider: President Obama Should Be Arrested
    Published on Newsflavor, Mar 8, 2011


    The Ulsterman Report: Thank Goodness Michael Moore is Here to Save America..
    Published on Newsflavor, Mar 7, 2011

    The Ulsterman Report: President Obama - Thy Name is Hypocrisy..
    Published on Newsflavor, Mar 3, 2011

    The Ulsterman Report: Valerie Jarrett and The Muslim Brotherhood
    Published on Newsflavor, Feb 27, 2011
    Last edited by Buzz; 05-05-2011 at 02:02 PM.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

    Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

  8. #8
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Losthwy View Post
    This is what I'm talking about the kind of absolute BS that the right wing unquestionably laps up. Then posts on site like this. From a website any tom, dick or harry can post any crap without any credentials. Another must read article from the same site. "White House Confirms, Charlie Sheen Consulted Before Bin Laden Raid". That should give you a clue. More on this poster with the screen name "Ulsterman" at Media Matters.
    http://mediamatters.org/blog/201105040021
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    Media Matters??

    Here, read wht your lefty Bible Snopes says about the objectivity of Media Matters;

    #1 27 March 2011, 03:45 AM
    snopes Join Date: 18 February 2000
    Location: California
    Posts: 92,830

    Media Matters' war against Fox

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The liberal group Media Matters has quietly transformed itself in preparation for what its founder, David Brock, described in an interview as an all-out campaign of “guerrilla warfare and sabotage” aimed at the Fox News Channel.

    The group, launched as a more traditional media critic, has all but abandoned its monitoring of newspapers and other television networks and is narrowing its focus to Fox and a handful of conservative websites, which its leaders view as political organizations and the “nerve center” of the conservative movement.

    http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0311/51949.html
    Yeah, tell us all about it!!



    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  9. #9
    Senior Member Buzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brookings, South Dakota
    Posts
    6,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    Media Matters??

    Here, read wht your lefty Bible Snopes says about the objectivity of Media Matters;



    Yeah, tell us all about it!!



    RK

    From your article, no truer words have ever been spoken:

    And Brock’s 2010 planning memo offers a glimpse at Media Matters’ shift from media critic to a new species of political animal.

    “Criticizing Fox News has nothing to do with criticizing the press,” its memo says. “Fox News is not a news organization. It is the de facto leader of the GOP, and it is long past time that it is treated as such by the media, elected officials and the public.”
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

    Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

  10. #10
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    From your article, no truer words have ever been spoken:
    That is your unbiased middle of the road opinion.
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    How intellectually honest!!


    Buzz, I think you are a pretty smart guy, surely you can do better than this?
    Maybe you are just in a hurry or something today.



    RK
    Last edited by road kill; 05-05-2011 at 02:32 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •