The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: This sounds more likely...

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Green Mountain, Co
    Posts
    2,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    That is your unbiased middle of the road opinion.
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

    How intellectually honest!!
    RK

    Get back to us with a unbiased "intellectually honest" no spin zone report from the pillar of journalism socyberty. Yeah, dodge the obvious with a another ha, ha, ha...
    http://socyberty.com/issues/white-ho...in-laden-raid/
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Buzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brookings, South Dakota
    Posts
    6,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Losthwy View Post
    Get back to us with a unbiased "intellectually honest" no spin zone report from the pillar of journalism socyberty. Yeah, dodge the obvious with a another ha, ha, ha...
    http://socyberty.com/issues/white-ho...in-laden-raid/
    You should have provided the title of that article. It's priceless!


    White House Confirms, Charlie Sheen Consulted Before Bin Laden Raid

    Read more: http://socyberty.com/issues/white-ho...#ixzz1LW0OW654
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

    Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

  3. #13
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    You should have provided the title of that article. It's priceless!


    White House Confirms, Charlie Sheen Consulted Before Bin Laden Raid

    Read more: http://socyberty.com/issues/white-ho...#ixzz1LW0OW654
    Now that I can beleive! Afterall, Charlie did play a Navy Seal in a movie once And, we all know Obama consults with Hollywood for all major decisions.
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Green Mountain, Co
    Posts
    2,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    You should have provided the title of that article. It's priceless!


    White House Confirms, Charlie Sheen Consulted Before Bin Laden Raid

    Read more: http://socyberty.com/issues/white-ho...#ixzz1LW0OW654
    I would expect a title like that on the front page of the National Enquirer, possibly Glenn Beck, but not from any source to be taken seriously.
    President slams tiger blood shots with Charlie regards.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

  5. #15
    Senior Member starjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    891

    Default

    I see nothing funny about any of this nonsence at all

  6. #16
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    I see nothing funny about any of this nonsence at all


    Now this is the sort of reply I should have gotten to my two posts to the poll thread a couple of days ago, and is pretty much what Bon, Bill, and Mike said in their comments. Chris saw it otherwise. To him I apologize. I did just notice that it is no longer a 'public' poll.

    Stan, it seems that I am not the only one capable of sullen one-liners. Is it a WI thang, or just Starjack's?

    Regards, Hugh
    AKA JDogger, which I like to use because it honors the guy who got me started.

    OK I'll vote now.
    Last edited by JDogger; 05-05-2011 at 07:41 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  7. #17
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post


    Now this is the sort of reply I should have gotten to my two posts to the poll thread a couple of days ago, and is pretty much what Bon, Bill, and Mike said in their comments. Chris saw it otherwise. To him I apologize. I did just notice that it is no longer a 'public' poll.

    Stan, it seems that I am not the only one capable of sullen one-liners. Is it a WI thang, or just Starjack's?

    Regards, Hugh
    AKA JDogger, which I like to use because it honors the guy who got me started.

    OK I'll vote now.
    Starjack just returned from one of his best friends sons funeral.
    The young man made the ultimate sacrifice in Afgahnistan.



    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  8. #18
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Starjack just returned from one of his best friends sons funeral.
    The young man made the ultimate sacrifice in Afgahnistan.



    RK

    Understood. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  9. #19
    Senior Member zeus3925's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Twin Cities Metro, MN
    Posts
    2,058

    Default

    Harry Truman said, "The buck stops here." When the hostage rescue failed in Iran, it proved to be the effective end of Carter's presidency. It didn't matter who planned it. It happened on his watch. If the bin Laden raid had failed the same would have happened to Obama.

    But the bin Laden raid didn't fail. Obama deserves the credit for a job well done. He did it in the name of all of us and Osama came to a perfect ending--in a gunny sack at the bottom of the Indian Ocean.

    The success could have been there for Obama's predecessor, but "W's" team lost the trail and abandoned the search. "W" even disbanded the task force trying to find bin Laden. Yet, there are those trying to cop kudos for "W". Baloney!!
    Last edited by zeus3925; 05-06-2011 at 09:12 PM.
    Zeus

    I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Wetumpka, AL
    Posts
    2,863

    Default

    I'm stuck on a matter of logistics. There's no way on earth that 2 Blackhawks could carry 80 troops and gear. The Blackhawk maxes out at about 14 folks and they aren't carrying much. Then....put the Blackhawk at the altitudes of the mountains of Afganistan/Pakistan and you are really stretching things.

    Two Chinooks could easily carry the specified load and there is a stealth version but the photos of the crashed helicopter isn't a Chinook. Could the US Army have a new helicopter that is black a la the F-111 and B-1? Or, did the Pakistani forces practice some deception on their own by making a false photo available to the press?

    Eric

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •