The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Walker worker award plan draws hoots

Banned

Default Walker worker award plan draws hoots

Well, at least Gov. Scott Walker and state workers are speaking to each other again. He's telling them he wants to formally recognize their many fine achievements, and they're telling him to stick it.

If you want to know what some workers think about the idea, visit the comment section on YouTube under Walker's video. "We can't say thank you enough from one end of the state to the other, from one state agency to another," Walker said about his new State Employee Recognition Program a few days ago, just in time for State Employee Appreciation Week.
    "I think I just sprained my eye-rolling muscles," was one of the many responses. As of Thursday, 15 people clicked that they liked what he had to say, and 681 disliked it.
    "This is the moral equivalent of beating up your wife and then taking her out to dinner to make up for it," another wrote.
    "If this is supposed to be a peace pipe type situation, I wonder what he is smoking," someone opined.

"We plan to nominate maybe Spencer Coggs or Lena Taylor," he told me, referring to Democratic senators who headed to Illinois to postpone a vote on the budget-repair bill.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/121366994.html

If Walker was running for President, he would get 2% of the vote. 15 like 681 dislike.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 05-06-2011 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Well, at least Gov. Scott Walker and state workers are speaking to each other again. He's telling them he wants to formally recognize their many fine achievements, and they're telling him to stick it.

If you want to know what some workers think about the idea, visit the comment section on YouTube under Walker's video. "We can't say thank you enough from one end of the state to the other, from one state agency to another," Walker said about his new State Employee Recognition Program a few days ago, just in time for State Employee Appreciation Week.
    "I think I just sprained my eye-rolling muscles," was one of the many responses. As of Thursday, 15 people clicked that they liked what he had to say, and 681 disliked it.
    "This is the moral equivalent of beating up your wife and then taking her out to dinner to make up for it," another wrote.
    "If this is supposed to be a peace pipe type situation, I wonder what he is smoking," someone opined.

"We plan to nominate maybe Spencer Coggs or Lena Taylor," he told me, referring to Democratic senators who headed to Illinois to postpone a vote on the budget-repair bill.

If Walker was running for President, he would get 2% of the vote. 15 like 681 dislike.

good way to cut the budget. Keep the 15 fire the 681.

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    good way to cut the budget. Keep the 15 fire the 681.
    Cary, Roger is full of crap.

Walker is more popular than ever with the people in WI.
    (maybe not with the AFSCME, but honest, not everyone in WI has a nipple in their mouth)

I have Roger on ignore because the tripe he posts is frankly not worth reading, so I don't.

As you and I have discussed, someone is delusional and every body knows it.
    It is really very sad.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post

(maybe not with the AFSCME, but honest, not everyone in WI has a nipple in their mouth)

I have Roger on ignore because the tripe he posts is frankly not worth reading, so I don't.

It is really very sad.

RK
    I just took him at his word and thought good way to cut the budget----honest Not really just joking and I don't do that much, some might take me seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post

Yo Roger....

Youtube comments are no way (let me say that again) NO WAY an indication of how WISCONSON's taxpayers feel about their GOV.

There is NO WAY to tell where those 696 comments came from....and better yet most of the people who comment on the videos well they arn't the sharpest knife in the drawer!!!!

NCA

Quote Originally Posted by Nor_Cal_Angler View Post
    Yo Roger....

Youtube comments are no way (let me say that again) NO WAY an indication of how WISCONSON's taxpayers feel about their GOV.

There is NO WAY to tell where those 696 comments came from....and better yet most of the people who comment on the videos well they arn't the sharpest knife in the drawer!!!!

NCA
    Here is a solid guess, AFSCME union members posted those comment using a state owned computer on state time.

Watchya think?????

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 05-06-2011 at 09:35 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post

It is really very sad.

RK
    Governor Walker is so loved that 7 Republican Senators are being recalled compared to 3 Democrat Senators that are being recalled. The people will probably show him more love by recalling him after he has a yer in office when he eligible to be recalled. You know, giving them a second chance to vote for him again or not vote for him again.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 05-06-2011 at 09:47 AM.