The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Help me out.

  1. #1
    Senior Member MooseGooser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    7,280

    Default Help me out.

    I rarely post in here.
    I dont feel I'm high enough up the intellectual ladder to discuss.

    Heres my question.

    Wasnt the revolutionary era in American history, started with the revolt of oppression and overtaxation from government??

    Have we become afraid to bloody the bullies nose?

    Are we really still Americans?

    Gooser
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)


    My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

  2. #2
    Senior Member gman0046's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Panama City Beach, FL
    Posts
    994

    Default

    I thought there were Americans living in this country until the Kenyan Clown got elected. There are apparently more Roger Perry's out there then I realized. The good news is in 2012 Americans will have their chance to throw this buffoon out of office. When is enough enough? Hopefully 2012 will answer that question.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Uncle Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    4,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    I rarely post in here.
    I dont feel I'm high enough up the intellectual ladder to discuss.

    Heres my question.

    Wasnt the revolutionary era in American history, started with the revolt of oppression and overtaxation from government??

    Have we become afraid to bloody the bullies nose?

    Are we really still Americans?

    Gooser

    Happy to oblige, MG...which way did you come in??? Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk. ( a little Groucho Marx lingo for you)

    FWIW, you are plenty high up that ladder to 'discuss' whatever turns your crank.

    You ARE an American...join the TEA party and start swinging.

    UB

    This is what we are fighting:


    "The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but the citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency.

    It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency, than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president.

    The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us.

    Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

    The republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their President."

    -- Author Unknown
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    I thought there were Americans living in this country until the Kenyan Clown got elected. There are apparently more Roger Perry's out there then I realized. The good news is in 2012 Americans will have their chance to throw this buffoon out of office. When is enough enough? Hopefully 2012 will answer that question.
    More personal attacks unbelievable.

  5. #5
    Senior Member MooseGooser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    7,280

    Default

    I dont know about personal attacks.

    But think about somthing for a minute.

    Those revolutionarys that decided to have enough guts to stand up for liberty and freedom, and fight against oppression, were a pretty brave bunch. They did a lot more than sling a few personal attacks at folks!
    It seems to me there has to come a time when we OF THIS DAY AND AGE, decide we have had enough, and stop accepting the double talk and lies we have been given for a long time.

    My opinion is,, If you dont beleive in the U.S. Constitution, and you dont Honor the men and women who have given thir lives to fight for Liberty and Freedom,, Quit tryin to make the U.S. something it wasnt founded as.

    Move some where gall derned else!

    My money is my money!! I EARNED it!
    I really dont believe in givin it to some other person,, or some other COUNTRY that just wants to take advanage of the situation,, then sit back and call me names!

    We live in the greatest profile of free earth on the planet. If we want to kepp it that way,, Some of us are going to have to decide if its worth fightin for,, or just set back and give it away!!

    Just cleaned my guns regards:
    Gonna go read a verse!

    Gooser

    Gooser
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)


    My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    I dont know about personal attacks.

    But think about somthing for a minute.

    Those revolutionarys that decided to have enough guts to stand up for liberty and freedom, and fight against oppression, were a pretty brave bunch. They did a lot more than sling a few personal attacks at folks!
    It seems to me there has to come a time when we OF THIS DAY AND AGE, decide we have had enough, and stop accepting the double talk and lies we have been given for a long time.

    My opinion is,, If you dont beleive in the U.S. Constitution, and you dont Honor the men and women who have given thir lives to fight for Liberty and Freedom,, Quit tryin to make the U.S. something it wasnt founded as.

    Move some where gall derned else!

    My money is my money!! I EARNED it!
    I really dont believe in givin it to some other person,, or some other COUNTRY that just wants to take advanage of the situation,, then sit back and call me names!

    We live in the greatest profile of free earth on the planet. If we want to kepp it that way,, Some of us are going to have to decide if its worth fightin for,, or just set back and give it away!!

    Just cleaned my guns regards:
    Gonna go read a verse!

    Gooser

    Gooser
    "I thought there were Americans living in this country until the Kenyan Clown got elected. There are apparently more Roger Perry's out there then I realized." per gboy.

    After taking 4 years out of my life to serve the United States of America in the U.S. Navy I take it as a personal insult to say that I am not an American. My service can be verified unlike a certain President and I did not spend one day Campaigning for anyone while I fulfilled my service to my Country.

    I would like to know if gboy has also spent even one day of his life giving to his Country or if he is one of those that can freely express themselves as they like because of the people that fought for his right to do so.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 05-07-2011 at 03:19 PM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member gman0046's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Panama City Beach, FL
    Posts
    994

    Default

    Perry the more you post the more you expose your ignorance. Can you please tell us how a person of limited intelligence like yourself could possibly do anything in the U.S. Navy to protect this country. Further more do you think you are the only one on this site to have served in the military? Again an example of your ignorance. I happen to be a USAF veteran and continued to serve this country with a career in the Federal Aviation Administration. Perry, other then being a cook in the Navy, what have YOU done for this country? I can also tell you one thing for certain the "Kenyan Clown" has never served one minute in this country's military.

    I'm with Moose Gooser who is also an obvious American and believe enough of Perry's Messiah is enough. The BS surrounding the Bin Laden killing is further proof of this administrations short comings. First Bin Laden was killed in a fire fight, next he was unarmed. What is the truth? Almost a week after the killing they still can't get their story straight. The entire world is laughing at the "Kenyan Clown" taking credit for something he had nothing to do with.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    Perry the more you post the more you expose your ignorance. Can you please tell us how a person of limited intelligence like yourself could possibly do anything in the U.S. Navy to protect this country. Further more do you think you are the only one on this site to have served in the military? Again an example of your ignorance. I happen to be a USAF veteran and continued to serve this country with a career in the Federal Aviation Administration. Perry, other then being a cook in the Navy, what have YOU done for this country? I can also tell you one thing for certain the "Kenyan Clown" has never served one minute in this country's military.

    I'm with Moose Gooser who is also an obvious American and believe enough of Perry's Messiah is enough. The BS surrounding the Bin Laden killing is further proof of this administrations short comings. First Bin Laden was killed in a fire fight, next he was unarmed. What is the truth? Almost a week after the killing they still can't get their story straight. The entire world is laughing at the "Kenyan Clown" taking credit for something he had nothing to do with.
    Another insult. I was a Radioman in the U.S. Navy during the Viet Nam era and not the U.S. Navy reserve where they only serve 2 years active duty.

    President Obama has served almost 2 and a half years as Commander In Chief of the United States of America and the way things are going look for him to have served 8 years as Commander in Chief of the United States of America.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 05-07-2011 at 03:46 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member gman0046's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Panama City Beach, FL
    Posts
    994

    Default

    Perry, once again you've been exposed yourself to all as being mentally deficient. Almost all of my adult life has been spent in service of this great country and take exception along with others to have our patriotism questioned by someone who's claim to fame is a radioman. If your such a great American as you profess, why don't you apply for a job in your Messiahs administration? You have the qualifications.
    Last edited by gman0046; 05-07-2011 at 04:33 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Buzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brookings, South Dakota
    Posts
    6,797

    Default

    I can understand your frustration, given that taxes are the lowest they've been in 70 years.

    Couldn't see a better time to take up arms than now, especially if you consider yourself a REAL American.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

    Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •