The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help me out.

How about it Buzz what have YOU done for this country other then come from that War Zone Detroit? I'm sure those So Dakers were overjoyed you immigrated to their state.

Go ahead, bring on the personal attacks.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

I have no poop to sling just a question for anyone to answer................

Where do you think we as a country would be right now IF Obama wasn't elected President??
    Reason I am asking is.................from what I recall our country was going to the shi^house before Obama took office. Having that party of governent continue down that path would have been better?????????
    Geez I don't know about that???
    Just saying...............
    Sue
    Never confuse activity with success.

"Ummmmmmm Isn't a word." Judge Judy

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    Perry, once again you've been exposed yourself to all as being mentally deficient. Almost all of my adult life has been spent in service of this great country and take exception along with others to have our patriotism questioned by someone who's claim to fame is a radioman. If your such a great American as you profess, why don't you apply for a job in your Messiahs administration? You have the qualifications.
    Another personal attack. I am shocked you are still alowed to post on here. What ever happened to BE CIVIL OR BE BANNED????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Another personal attack. I am shocked you are still alowed to post on here. What ever happened to BE CIVIL OR BE BANNED????????????

Roger, let it go...

It's not worth it.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I can understand your frustration, given that taxes are the lowest they've been in 70 years.

Couldn't see a better time to take up arms than now, especially if you consider yourself a REAL American.
    The issue is - taxes don't need to be as high as they are were sound principles of management applied by the governing masses. Is that difficult to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    I rarely post in here.
    I dont feel I'm high enough up the intellectual ladder to discuss.

Heres my question.

Wasnt the revolutionary era in American history, started with the revolt of oppression and overtaxation from government??

Have we become afraid to bloody the bullies nose?

Are we really still Americans?

Gooser
    Gooser - you just heard from Buzz, who should know better but can't seem to figure out that private sector unions & public sector unions are not one & the same. But I will not go into that explanation here.

The reason for the overtaxation is the salaries & benefits paid to the ruling class, at least that's what they think they are. Every public budget will contain about 80% for salaries & benefits, 18% to cover the cost of fuel, phones, heat, etc., the remainder (2%) is generally targeted for some task whatever that may be. Retirements are generally a state funded thing & are over & above that original cost. There has been a steady creep in the level of wages & benefits contributed to the public sector so that today the average public employee enjoys more from the money pool than they legitimately deserve. Beyond that there are more than required & they are a drain on the private sector in dealing with them.

Your state used to be reliably R, what happened? I can remember being on the Lake County RCC when I advanced the premise that we should only endorse people who were true to R principles. Lake County was not fertile R country. But we did, to the point that the 3 county commissioners elected about 20 or so years ago were all Libertarians. I have always fought against government getting more than their needed share, mostly unsuccessfully .

You're a nice guy, probably have lots of public employee friends who you converse with & get along well with. Just remember that they are picking your pocket & enoying renumeration the average private sector employee will never enjoy. That's a major reason why working people are unhappy with taxes, a lot of little guys (+ more than necessary) on the payroll receiving more than they should adds up.

Our sport is not inexpensive, just look at the number of very young able bodied individuals wandering the circuit. There's a better than 50% chance they are a retired public employee, living well at a young age while you work your tail off to pay for their lifestyle. I won't mention states other than to say most have major financial issues caused by unsound management, think Willie Brown . IMO, not very fair. I, like you, made all mine the hard way, still enjoy doing what I can at this time in life, & am very proud of that .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Believe it or not there are Americans other than what resides at the far right of the spectrum. Demagoguery and ridicule are two of the tools that the authoritarian right use to belittle those that are not in lock step with them. It is petty, vindictive, divisive and anti-democratic. They are not anymore American than the rest, though they use the facade of patriotism. They are merely bullies that have graduated from pulling the wings off of flies.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

Quote Originally Posted by Losthwy View Post
    Believe it or not there are Americans other than what resides at the far right of the spectrum. Demagoguery and ridicule are two of the tools that the authoritarian right use to belittle those that are not in lock step with them. It is petty, vindictive, divisive and anti-democratic. They are not anymore American than the rest, though they use the facade of patriotism. They are merely bullies that have graduated from pulling the wings off of flies.

WHAT THE HECK IS DEMOCRATIC ABOUT LAY AROUND WELFARE SLIME AND ILLEGALS THAT MULTIPLY FASTER THAN RABBITS STEALING HARD EARNED MONEY FROM THOSE THAT WORK???????
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    WHAT THE HECK IS DEMOCRATIC ABOUT LAY AROUND WELFARE SLIME AND ILLEGALS THAT MULTIPLY FASTER THAN RABBITS STEALING HARD EARNED MONEY FROM THOSE THAT WORK???????
    Exhibit A.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

Quote Originally Posted by Losthwy View Post
    Exhibit A.
    If you want to give away your hard earned money go for it. BUT DO NOT STEAL MINE.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI