The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Waterboarding, Why is it torture?

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Luvvy your thread has gone on for days and days and pages and pages. Do you at all realize that we have for years been signatories to a treaty that defines waterboarding as torture?

Your opinion doesn't matter
    You let wing nuts should go read the actual document.

First of all the Geniva convention does not specify waterboarding as torture.
    Go read the actual document.
    SEcond "unlawful combatants" are not protected nor interestingly are those from any country that did not sign it.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Luvvy your thread has gone on for days and days and pages and pages. Do you at all realize that we have for years been signatories to a treaty that defines waterboarding as torture?

Your opinion doesn't matter

Where the he!! do you get off telling some one their opinion doesn't matter? I know that is how you left leaning hypocrites would like it to be, but it's not so.
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq

Every day should be Veteran's day.

"They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

c. It is a violation of the Geneva Convention to place a prisoner under physical or mental duress, torture or any other form of coercion in an effort to secure information.

This argument water boarding is not torture is BULL*^%. It is phony and void of honesty. At least have the stones to call it what it is.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

This is an awesome speech on the topic that McCain just gave on the senate floor. I think he's a true American Patriot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=3I94Yb4KUic
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Waynes World Flashback to November of 2008....diddydiddo, diddydiddaddoo, diddddydiddddddddddy..............

"Hmmmmmmm.....who to vote for President? Who. To. Vote. For? I mean, on the one hand we have a true American Patriot. And on the other hand we have a race baiter who I swore I would never vote for. Race baiter? American Patriot? Peeeeeeeshaaaaaaaaw....the choice is easy peasy, lemon squeezy. Race baiter, of course!"
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    Waynes World Flashback to November of 2008....diddydiddo, diddydiddaddoo, diddddydiddddddddddy..............

"Hmmmmmmm.....who to vote for President? Who. To. Vote. For? I mean, on the one hand we have a true American Patriot. And on the other hand we have a race baiter who I swore I would never vote for. Race baiter? American Patriot? Peeeeeeeshaaaaaaaaw....the choice is easy peasy, lemon squeezy. Race baiter, of course!"
    Nice deflection.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Nice deflection.
    Nah, no deflection...just a comment on the galling nature of your praise for McCain when you think it furthers your point of view. You call McCain an "American Patriot" when he's backing your argument and "extremely offensive" when you don't agree with him. Fickle much?
    Last edited by Hew; 05-13-2011 at 06:36 AM.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

This is an awesome speech on the topic that McCain just gave on the senate floor. I think he's a true American Patriot.

Libs have always loved McCain... except on election day. That's why the lib media pushed so hard for him during the republican primaries last time. Next time, we will choose our own candidate thank you. No more rinos...

In honor of Bon...Go Conservative or go home.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Losthwy View Post
    c. It is a violation of the Geneva Convention to place a prisoner under physical or mental duress, torture or any other form of coercion in an effort to secure information.

This argument water boarding is not torture is BULL*^%. It is phony and void of honesty. At least have the stones to call it what it is.
    IT is not torture.
    Funny, you left wing crazies always state that the Geneva convention states waterboarding is torture but it does not.
    It does not define any specific act as torture!
    Therefor it is all subjective!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

I believe he is also. Though he has shamelessly been attacked by those on the far left and far right. He remains a senator who, like Senator Lindsey Graham, retain a conscience. Repeatedly he has shown the moral fiber to break ranks, with those that are only politically motivated by their own self interest, to do what he thought was right.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.