The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is The Time For Ron Paul Now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Like I've said all along, if the Tea Party sticks to the budget and deficit, they have a future. Agree. If they start adding in a bunch of thier social crap, they are done. What "social crap" has the Tea Party added in?
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    I wrote; "If" they start adding social stuff to thier agenda.

All the Tea Parties are NOT the same. Google Tea Party and you'll come up with several different platforms. Some with and some without Social elements.

And, they have supported some very questionable candidates in Angle, ODonnel etc.

Whereas, there is only one Libertarian Party and thier platform is very clear. I know they can't win in 2012. R Paul would have to run as a Repub for any chance at a win. But, The Libertarian Party is growing faster than any other political group if one is to believe John Stossel, which I tend to do. And, it the GOP continues to self-distruct like they have over the last 10 years, it may come down to the Dems vs the Libertarians in the near future.

The Libertarian Party unlike the the Tea Party draws for all walks of life, not just disgruntled older white folks. Yet, it is the Libertarian Party that has warned us over the years of the Fed Reserve, pork/earmarks and a government gone out of control with spending.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Is it really not a good idea to vote fer a guy that looks like an elf??

is there an underworld or sumpin?

Be patient with me,, I went to Catholic school!!

Gooser
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I wrote; "If" they start adding social stuff to thier agenda.

All the Tea Parties are NOT the same. Google Tea Party and you'll come up with several different platforms. Some with and some without Social elements.

And, they have supported some very questionable candidates in Angle, ODonnel etc.

Whereas, there is only one Libertarian Party and thier platform is very clear. I know they can't win in 2012. R Paul would have to run as a Repub for any chance at a win. But, The Libertarian Party is growing faster than any other political group if one is to believe John Stossel, which I tend to do. And, it the GOP continues to self-distruct like they have over the last 10 years, it may come down to the Dems vs the Libertarians in the near future.

The Libertarian Party unlike the the Tea Party draws for all walks of life, not just disgruntled older white folks. Yet, it is the Libertarian Party that has warned us over the years of the Fed Reserve, pork/earmarks and a government gone out of control with spending.
    While I agree with pretty much everything you say, there are TONS of different libertarian "sects". I would say that all the extremely weird version of libertarianism are why it hasn't taken a stronger hold in America.

Just the idea on RP growing in stature is symbolic of the underlying movement. History repeats itself (amazingly). Little will change until Americans quit voting for the hand-fed popular puppet.
    The problems of today cannot be solved the with same of thinking that created them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    While I agree with pretty much everything you say, there are TONS of different libertarian "sects". I would say that all the extremely weird version of libertarianism are why it hasn't taken a stronger hold in America.
    Exactly. For every Neil Boortz, Wayne Allyn Root or John Stoessel that makes Libertarians seem normal there's a Lew Rockwell, Bob Barr or Howard Stern standing behind them proudly flying their freak flag.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by kjrice View Post
    Just the idea on RP growing in stature is symbolic of the underlying movement. History repeats itself (amazingly). Little will change until Americans quit voting for the hand-fed popular puppet.
    Is that Ron Paul or Roger Perry?
    Bill Davis

I wish that who ever it was that metioned elfin lookin people hadnt had said anything. I'm startin to notice a LOT of them.

Its startin to bug me a bit.

Do you guys see them where you live?
    Do you know any MEAN ones?

Gooser
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    I wish that who ever it was that metioned elfin lookin people hadnt had said anything. I'm startin to notice a LOT of them.

Its startin to bug me a bit.

Do you guys see them where you live?
    Do you know any MEAN ones?

Gooser
    Are you admitting a bias against elfin like creatures?

Just askin'..........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis