The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Action Figure

somewhere between Boca Grande and Nova Scotia

Well, I am pretty sure I know somebody who already has one of those dolls..... I am sure he love "playing" with it too.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Banned

bbg you are another on my ignore list.

somewhere between Boca Grande and Nova Scotia

Dang Roger Did I say it was you/? Maybe I was thinking obungalo himself was playing with it
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    Dang Roger Did I say it was you/? Maybe I was thinking obungalo himself was playing with it

just quoting you so roger will be able to read you
    unless Roger has me set on ignorant as well.

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    just quoting you so roger will be able to read you
    unless Roger has me set on ignorant as well.

HaHaHA!!! Maybe he will just ignore the whole board??? One can hope.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post

At least G H W Bush was invonved in a war. The closest GW got was campaigning in Alabama.

Roger, do you know what those ribbons are and what he did to "earn" them? Because I tend to believe the men that served with him and their side of the story.

BTW, why don't you post up some of your ribbons you "earned" while serving with SEAL team BR-549.
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq

Every day should be Veteran's day.

"They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by stumpholehunter View Post
    Roger, do you know what those ribbons are and what he did to "earn" them? Because I tend to believe the men that served with him and their side of the story.

BTW, why don't you post up some of your ribbons you "earned" while serving with SEAL team BR-549.
    See, that's why you guys don't have any credibility. You and others of your ilk are willing to shit all over the military record of someone you disagree with politically.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    See, that's why you guys don't have any credibility. You and others of your ilk are willing to shit all over the military record of someone you disagree with politically.
    See if I get this straight........Folks of one "ILK" (Liberals) take shots at Gdubs military service since day one of his Presidency and that's AOK in your book. Folks of another "ILK" (Conservatives) take shots at Kerry's military service and it's "you guys have no credibility"

For the record.....GW was Honorably Discharged and I'm not sure he truly completed all work, Kerry was Honorably Discharged and I think it's weird to go back and reenact/video record the prior days action, but I find it distasteful when anyone makes light of ANY persons service to ones country.......even RP's. Insinuating any connection with "Seals" however, is hazardously close to video reenactments and incomplete work.
    Last edited by dback; 05-15-2011 at 09:26 PM.
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    See if I get this straight........Folks of one "ILK" (Liberals) take shots at Gdubs military service since day one of his Presidency and that's AOK in your book. Folks of another "ILK" (Conservatives) take shots at Kerry's military service and it's "you guys have no credibility"

For the record.....GW was Honorably Discharged and I'm not sure he truly completed all work, Kerry was Honorably Discharged and I think it's weird to go back and reenact/video record the prior days action, but I find it distasteful when anyone makes light of ANY persons service to ones country.......even RP's. Insinuating any connection with "Seals" however, is hazardously close to video reenactments and incomplete work.
    Let me make this perfectly clear, I did not serve one day in training with the Navy SEALS after graduating from Radio School. The SEALS sent recuriters to the Radio School I attended in Brainbridge Maryland to see if anyone was interested in becoming a U.S. Navy SEAL. Me along with a few others were put through a few tests running and swimming to see if we even would qualify for attending a SEAL school. I will not say I could have even lasted one week in the SEAL school. I got a foot infection that could not be treated at the base where I was stationed and I was sent to a hospital in Philadelphia Pa. for about a month. After I got out of the hospital I still had to complete my Radio School. Classes for the SEAL team had already started I missed out on the opportunity to attend.

If anyone here does not believe that they can go fu__k themselves. Because I don't care what anyone of you a##holes here think.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Let me make this perfectly clear, I did not serve one day in training with the Navy SEALS after graduating from Radio School. The SEALS sent recuriters to the Radio School I attended in Brainbridge Maryland to see if anyone was interested in becoming a U.S. Navy SEAL. Me along with a few others were put through a few tests running and swimming to see if we even would qualify for attending a SEAL school. I will not say I could have even lasted one week in the SEAL school. I got a foot infection that could not be treated at the base where I was stationed and I was sent to a hospital in Philadelphia Pa. for about a month. After I got out of the hospital I still had to complete my Radio School. Classes for the SEAL team had already started I missed out on the opportunity to attend.

If anyone here does not believe that they can go fu__k themselves. Because I don't care what anyone of you a##holes here think.

You've finally lost it Roger.....first Jdogger now you...WHY, tell me why you go down this route...this thread will get shut down , you can bet on that, and you might end up taking POTUS down with it...ARE YOU HAPPY NOW
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"