The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: Hey Franco

Default Hey Franco

Fox news reporting that the flooding in Vicksburg and Natchez will also flood the Cajun Swamp Communties along the Mississippi....so my home in Avoyelles parish is a C.S. Comm. i guess that makes me a cajun swamp person.. Right ??

Bobby Bordelon
    Cajun Swamp Man

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyb View Post
    Fox news reporting that the flooding in Vicksburg and Natchez will also flood the Cajun Swamp Communties along the Mississippi....so my home in Avoyelles parish is a C.S. Comm. i guess that makes me a cajun swamp person.. Right ??

Bobby Bordelon
    Cajun Swamp Man
    Nope! You have the belly thing going for you but, a full set of teeth disqualifies you.

Looks like most of the flooding will be in the lower Atchafayala Basin, areas like Morgan City and Houma may be in for some real headaches.
    Last edited by Franco; 05-12-2011 at 04:01 PM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org