The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: soros buys the media

Default soros buys the media

here is an article that speaks to soros and his paid influence on the left wing media.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/...#ixzz1M8trgdMt
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Is it any different from Rupert Murdoch control of Fox and the Wall Street Journal?
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Is it any different from Rupert Murdoch control of Fox and the Wall Street Journal?
    Just curious, is it the same to you?
    If so is that bad??

Or is this page 9 of the progressive playbook;

"HHhhEEeeeeEE SSsSSSsTTtTAAaAaRRrRRTTttTTtEEeeEeDDddD IIiIIiTTttTt!!!!":D

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

it's way different fox does not hide who owns them and if they tried to hide it the media would out them where as liberal media tries to hide soros involvement

Anybody can spend their money as they got it.
    Zeus

Anybody can spend their money as they got it.

Better not let the rest of the libs know how you view spending money. Their plans for redistribution are diametrically opposed to your statement. Either you have forgotten where you stand, or you have become a hypocrite.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Billy Bob,: In case you haven't noticed I am no flaming liberal. True liberals don't post here, so I don't have a chance to dig in on them here. I agree with neither the extremes of the left nor the right. Since you tend to make extreme statements, I'll gladly fire back. When a true liberal posts here they will get some back talk, too.
    Last edited by zeus3925; 05-13-2011 at 07:51 PM.
    Zeus

Billy Bob,: In case you haven't noticed I am no flaming liberal. True liberals don't post here, so I don't have a chance to dig in on them here. I agree with neither the extremes of the left nor the right. Since you tend extreme statements, I'll gladly fire back. When a true liberal posts here they will get some back talk, too.
    There is 1 TRUE progressive statist here.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

True liberals don't post here, so I don't have a chance to dig in on them here. I agree with neither the extremes of the left nor the right. Since you tend extreme statements, I'll gladly fire back. When a true liberal posts here they will get some back talk, too.
    Zeus you are spot on. MOR are perceived by many here as being far left. What they (the far right) FAIL to recognize is THEY are so far right, THEY are out of touch with main stream America. The times are a changin and some dig in further into their hopeless perception that going back, reversing history will be the salve. It is unrealistic and unproductive for a country as great as ours to look only back. Forward vision is required to advance.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

Most folks like to feature themselves as centrists or moderates but in reality many have positions that are firmly to the left or the right. I believe it makes them feel better to consider themselves the middle and everyone else is to one side or the other. Reminds me of the church several hundred years ago believing they were the center of the universe and everything revolved around them. Sad really.

Losthwy and zeus3925 in what way do you consider yourselves not lefties? What centrist positions do you take? What right positions do you take? In what way are you balanced?

Make no mistake about it, you two are lefties and the positions you stake out bear that out.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.