RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Great Lakes 25th Anniversary Hunt

638 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Mary Lynn Metras 
#1 ·
Ran in Seasoned both days at the GLHRC 25th Anniversary hunt this past weekend and would like to thank the club for putting on an excellent hunt test in some very difficult weather. During the awards on Saturday evening one of the handlers stated that he had been at the first GLHRC test. Well my wife and I started thinking about how old are kids are realized that we also were at the first test 25 years ago. I think Bob Steiner and Andy Johnson were the judges, can’t remember if we got a ribbon back then or not. When we got home we looked at the photos from 1986 and noticed that our dog was No. 7 (you had to were a back tag in those days with your dog number on it) we were also No.7 this past weekend. Must be a lucky number as we passed both days. Any how was a great weekend in spite of the weather. Thanks again.

Mike Z

#3 ·
Ditto!!! Thanks to all who perseverved in spite of the weather. Judges and bird throwers my hats were off to you in that rain on Sunday. My young dog did well but no pass yet in Finished. But it was good experience. Thanks again to Great Lakes!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.