RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Zinger Winger Company

3K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  jtfreeman 
#1 · (Edited)
I just bought a Zinger Mini direct from Zinger Winger Company. I had some specific request so I elected to email thier sales department. Within about an hour I got a response to call their representative. On the phone I got excellent customer service, all my questions answered, all (and more) of my request satisified. Zinger was willing to listen to and respond to a "little guy" in the dog training world who was in the market for a single winger. I didn't buy 5, 10, or 20 wingers. I bought one and feel that I got the same attention as someone spending $20k with them.

Just wanted to pass this along. Zinger has earned my business.

Jason

#5 ·
I just 3 weeks ago won a zinger uplander from my club's NAHRA Field Test Saturday Evening Extravaganza. I knew I wanted a Tri-Tronics release. I got one from collar clinic. Sorry Tri-Tronics and dogs afield. Would have loved to have supported those with banner ads on our rtf but couldn't justify not saving $150. Yup used rocks!! and $150 is like a half tank of gas to go training. And tri-Tronics lasts forever so best of both worlds.
Anyway, because my release was used from CC and my Zinger was from a raffle I did not know, or have the paperwork to tell me, that I needed to reverse the wires on the zinger. So when I put them together nothing worked. I called the zinger number on the unit and left a message and in 5 minutes the friendly feller called me back and talked me through the wire reversal over the phone and showed me how to test it to be sure. Without launching a kitten across the living room.
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! I would buy many more. Thank You Zinger!!!

#6 ·
I just purchased two Zinger II's and would also like to give Zinger a thumbs up. I called not know which unit would be the best fit for what I needed and the voice on the phone took the time to find out what I needed and they arrived in about 7 days, which is a great turn around these day!!! I too say thank you to Zinger Winger!!

Jamie Brekke

#11 ·
The first one I bought years ago was made in his garage. I remember seeing another one being welded up when I was at the house to pick up mine. So yup they are made here. That 1st one still works as good as the day I bought it. Rob is great to deal with too.

Steve

#10 · (Edited)
Zinger Winger's shop is located just outside of Toronto, Ontario. As stated earlier Rob and all his staff are great to work with, strongly support the gun dog community, makes fantastic products, and provides EXCELLENT service. Been to his shop multiple times. Good combination for your business.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.