The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LTE in re: Governor Perry

Default LTE in re: Governor Perry

This is a letter to the editor that raises some interesting points re: Gov Perry.

Eric

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/articl...lobalist-8217-

http://tinyurl.com/5rj7bhj

Dear Editor: Rumors of Alabama Republicans rushing to support Texas Gov. Rick Perry as frontrunner to challenge (President Barack) Obama for the presidency are confirmed by Dana Beyerle’s July 6 column in The Tuscaloosa News. Beyerle reports that a Birmingham event in August for Perry is already sold out.

Alabama Republicans should realize that Perry is a terrible choice and will betray them, if elected, due to his secretive connections to the global elite.

-more-

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    This is a letter to the editor that raises some interesting points re: Gov Perry.

Eric

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/articl...lobalist-8217-

http://tinyurl.com/5rj7bhj

Dear Editor: Rumors of Alabama Republicans rushing to support Texas Gov. Rick Perry as frontrunner to challenge (President Barack) Obama for the presidency are confirmed by Dana Beyerle’s July 6 column in The Tuscaloosa News. Beyerle reports that a Birmingham event in August for Perry is already sold out.

Alabama Republicans should realize that Perry is a terrible choice and will betray them, if elected, due to his secretive connections to the global elite.

-more-
    So, this letter was written by a supporter of "Dr. Paul?"

I'm shocked..........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Yep...Moonbats for America
    Bill Davis

Oh good grief!

He said, she said regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

I hope that people who know little about Governor Perry, aka Governor Sunshine, will take an objective view of his tenure as Governor of Texas rather than rubber stamping him as a conservative savior. He is best known for self promotion and self adulation but not as well known for putting taxpayers on the hook for low cost business loans for some well endowed supporters and for his attempt to take over higher education by packing the Boards of Regents of our 2 largest state university systems.

One of his pet projects, The Texas Enterprise Fund is particularly egregious.

http://www.statesman.com/opinion/whe...type=ynews_rss

Sometimes the devil you know truly is much better than the one you don't know!

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    I hope that people who know little about Governor Perry, aka Governor Sunshine, will take an objective view of his tenure as Governor of Texas rather than rubber stamping him as a conservative savior. He is best known for self promotion and self adulation but not as well known for putting taxpayers on the hook for low cost business loans for some well endowed supporters and for his attempt to take over higher education by packing the Boards of Regents of our 2 largest state university systems.

One of his pet projects, The Texas Enterprise Fund is particularly egregious.

http://www.statesman.com/opinion/whe...type=ynews_rss

Sometimes the devil you know truly is much better than the one you don't know!

So, which "devil you know" are you willing to support. You can't possibly mean that knowing Obama is a "much better devil", just because you now know him and what HE stands for???

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

I think Perry would have a good chance to defeat Barry in 2012. There isn't a politician out there that doesn't have blemishes but Perry might end up being the Republican's best chance. I would support him. Hell, I'd support a freaking Cuban politician over Barry but unless Governor Rick has some unknown blemishes I'd say he's as good a candidate as the Republicans have. Perry/Bachmann 2012.

Personally, I wouldn't wish the Presidency on my worst enemy with the huge problems this country faces. We're going down the crapper and it doesn't really matter who's in the White House. We owe too much money for anybody to come up with any realistic solutions. Barry even said today that he might have to hold up Social Security checks if Congress doesn't come up with a solution to our debt problem. Beautiful.

We live in Cuba now.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post

Personally, I wouldn't wish the Presidency on my worst enemy with the huge problems this country faces. We're going down the crapper and it doesn't really matter who's in the White House. We owe too much money for anybody to come up with any realistic solutions. Barry even said today that he might have to hold up Social Security checks if Congress doesn't come up with a solution to our debt problem. Beautiful.

We live in Cuba now.
    It is going to take someone that can change the culture in DC, a strong reformer. A person that can get the Government Class under control and has a true vision of Liberty.

If this country were run properly, we would have budget surpluses as well as much lower taxes!
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    I think Perry would have a good chance to defeat Barry in 2012. There isn't a politician out there that doesn't have blemishes but Perry might end up being the Republican's best chance. I would support him. Hell, I'd support a freaking Cuban politician over Barry but unless Governor Rick has some unknown blemishes I'd say he's as good a candidate as the Republicans have. Perry/Bachmann 2012.

We live in Cuba now.
    Perry is a secessionist. Lets elect a dog person Prez. Any volunteers? You all know how to get the job done, eh?
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Perry is a secessionist. Lets elect a dog person Prez. Any volunteers? You all know how to get the job done, eh?
    He is a dog person. Lab in fact.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth