The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He can't help himself

Default He can't help himself

I am listening to the great one espouse his twists and distortions at another press conference. He says *I would much rather be talking about something else besides raising the debt limit such as new programs or the NFL resolving its labor issues. Are you kidding!!!! More programs is the problem.What is it going to take. It was pointed out that 69% of the public did not want the debt ceiling raised his response was that we should change the question. What a manipulative ass. The question is simple and straight forward but the public is too dumb to know better. His statement was it is a FACT that if we do not raise this debt limit then PROBABLY we would have all kind of issues including a collapse of our economy. Facts are not probabilities. This guy does not even listen to what HE says. What a blowhard.

Quote Originally Posted by ppro View Post
    I am listening to the great one espouse his twists and distortions at another press conference. He says *I would much rather be talking about something else besides raising the debt limit such as new programs or the NFL resolving its labor issues. Are you kidding!!!! More programs is the problem.What is it going to take. It was pointed out that 69% of the public did not want the debt ceiling raised his response was that we should change the question. What a manipulative ass. The question is simple and straight forward but the public is too dumb to know better. His statement was it is a FACT that if we do not raise this debt limit then PROBABLY we would have all kind of issues including a collapse of our economy. Facts are not probabilities. This guy does not even listen to what HE says. What a blowhard.
    Ladies and Gentleman, we are watching a FAILED Presidency!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

failed is right! lets throw billions of dollars at the companies that got our economy in this mess, and them let them pay us back for less than what we gave them????

That sounds like a great plan to me too....if I were an idiot! if they get loans like that then where is mine??
    Justin E Schneider

Xtreme's 30 Rounds N' 1 Full Maggie SH
    Foundation's One Up the Sleeve

"Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his tail." -- Josh Billings

Some peoples stiffest competition is themselves.--MooseGooser

"Where is mine" seems to be the problem. The government should not be the place to "get mine". We look across the fence to see others "get there's" and we want to "get mine." I don't see how we are going to change this attitude of looking to the government as some type 3rd entity that gives us want we want like we are their children. WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT.AND WE TAKE FROM PEOPLE AND GIVE TO OTHERS.We have lost the original concept of ruling ourselves.

Man why you being so hard on my Prez?
    Shared sacrifice is where it's at, those who have made it in lifes lottery should gladly share some of the Chedda.
    Just Win

He would rather be talking about "new programs". Christ he just does not get it. We need cuts and what is the opposite of cuts? Maybe new programs.....
    The stupidity never ends
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by R Little View Post
    Man why you being so hard on my Prez?
    Shared sacrifice is where it's at, those who have made it in lifes lottery should gladly share some of the Chedda.
    You can start sharing the wealth by printing directions to your duck huntin' honey hole here for those who don't have access to such a place. It's only fair to share after all.
    Bill Davis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You can start sharing the wealth by printing directions to your duck huntin' honey hole here for those who don't have access to such a place. It's only fair to share after all.
    I call BS on this.

You should just let me have the honey hole and you should find another. You've shown you are capable finding them so therefore I have the right to the one you already found and you need to go elsewhere.

WRL

Quote Originally Posted by WRL View Post
    I call BS on this.

You should just let me have the honey hole and you should find another. You've shown you are capable finding them so therefore I have the right to the one you already found and you need to go elsewhere.

WRL
    That would be only fair, I guess!
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by WRL View Post
    I call BS on this.

WRL
    Throw in your gun and your dog's vest, too. You should really learn to share and not be so greedy.

Terri