The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: FAA Fiasco

Default FAA Fiasco

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...s-leaves-town/

This is one of those things where the Mark Twain quote applies: "Sometimes I wonder if the world is run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it."

They spent their time before their recess working on the debt ceiling problem, because they didn't do that when they should have. So, now the govt will forego as much as $1 billion in airline ticket taxes while Congress is on vacation.

I'm leaning toward them being imbeciles who really mean it.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Well......they do seem to be really, really dumb at times. If you let them talk as long as they want without help from anything or anyone it will become clear just what they are. I just want to know who their "keepers" are cause we will then have an idea who we really voted into office.

So just how many vacations to those yahoos need? Damn if I took that much time off from work I'd be fired! They should get three weeks max like the rest of us working stiffs and that includes sick days and holidays!!!
    "You can't eat a pig whole, but you can eat a whole pig." - Joe S.

Proudly Owned By:
    MHR HR Flash Of Mischief SH CD CGC - Flash (10/15/98 - 10/8/12)
    Lightning Fast Quack Attacker*** - Bullet
    Gotta Heart Of A Warrior - Ranger (12/26/07 - 8/10/2010)
    SML's Gettin' Sexy With It*** - Tango
    FOM's Raising a Ruckus in the Rockies - Riot

Quote Originally Posted by FOM View Post
    So just how many vacations to those yahoos need? Damn if I took that much time off from work I'd be fired! They should get three weeks max like the rest of us working stiffs and that includes sick days and holidays!!!
    True, but they spend way less of our money when they are away from Washington. Let 'em stay away!
    Bill Davis