The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So I am the bad guy???

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    he stayed,
    whining about the pain to anyone who would listen.
    After about an hour of listening to that I tossed an emptied Lasagna pan into the oven and let it get nice and crusty.
    Brought it over to him and told him he could leave early, just get this last pan clean and take off. He chiseled like a mad man on that burnt tray until about 20 minutes from when his shift would have ended anyway.
    Yup,
    I know,
    I'm going to Hell in a bucket.
    But at least I'm enjoying the ride.

I am agahst, how incredibly insensitive..........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Ken, if we all chip in can we talk you into taking a trip to Washington DC and have a chat with a few people about problem solving???
    Doug Kennedy
    Waterdogspecialties.com

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Kennedy View Post
    Ken, if we all chip in can we talk you into taking a trip to Washington DC and have a chat with a few people about problem solving???
    Hopefully they wouldn't corrupt him and send him home with a bunch of food stamps and govt. grant for the kid and his girlfriend.

And a "Raise Taxes Now" Sign to put on his window

Did you report the girlfriend to the welfare department or are you going to let them continue to mooch?
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Ken:
    Stand back because the government is about to come to the rescue.

Starting January 1st, all contraceptives will be offered at no cost to women. Here is how the cycle will stop.

The girlfriend is so desireous that she has sex with many men without contraception. This treasure in bed, forces your employee to give into her needs. He then hops on his bike, because he does not have a car, which shows his future potential, with the hopes of pleasing the girlfriend.

After his bike wreck one can only hope that he did return with cigarettes for his pregnant girlfriend, who probably just need to smoke after sex!! But then we go back to the cycle of why did she need the cigarettes?

So now we really should give her free contraception, free cigarettes and a car to get each of them. Where does it end?

This all makes sense to our fine President. It also makes poor sense to Standard & Poors.
    KARMA - The return on your entries will increase the sooner you decide to contribute one of your weekends to be in the judge's chair and judge others who have done the same for you.

Didn't John Wayne say something along the lines of "If you're gonna be stupid, you'd better be tough"?
    Joe Dickerson

R.I.P. 4xGMPR HRCH Hunters Marsh Jack Daniels Bubba Jazz MH
    Call Name: JD

Ken? I am disappointed in you. You're the boss, it's implied you are the bad guy.

When I bought the company I own, I got rid of all the Mo Fo's because I was sick (intended) and tired (again) of listening to these people complain about how bad there lives were. These are people that didn't blink an eye when I told them that they missed out on $8,000 in 2 years because they refused to work the 40 hours they were promised every week. Based on the money they had going out of their checks due to child support, etc., they could have used it.

It sounds to me like you didn't get your message across to the poo-pooing fellow employees.

Don't let 'em get you down.
    Kevin Entwistle

WGD (Worlds Greatest Dog) Cinci Redstocking "Loki", born: Jan. 22, 1999, RIP November 13, 2011
    "Lars" Chilian with the Rainmaker, born: Feb. 2, 2010

"That which you manifest is before you" (The Art of Racing in the Rain)

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Life is about choices, Ken. You just showed that kid that the choices he has made in life have netted him nothing but pain and scrubbing dishes!

A lot of this can be blamed on poor parenting(I'm no expert on this either but I tried). Who knows what kind of parents he or she has that helped them come to the decisions that they made? I'm afraid it's not going to get better when we have kids the likes of this growing up in this country.

BHB
    Ahhhh, the smell of a bay dog... nothin finer!

One who lives this life without plans for eternity may appear to be wise for the moment but a fool forever.

Our lives are not made by the dreams we dream but by the choices we make.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the American
    Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American
    Indian." Henry Ford

We need people like you!
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

This reminded me of something else I just heard the other day. Do not know the credibility of this and I realize you were talking about cigarettes but this was interesting to me. Florida and Kentucky, on July 1st, will require drug tests when applying for welfare. If this is in fact true I do hope other states hop on as well. I have thought this sounded like a great plan for a long time.