The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: So I am the bad guy???

Welfare cheats usually known by people in the community. Too often people who know of the fraud do not report it for various reasons. Thus the scam goes on.

Agencies are not blameless though. When budgets get tight, money for fraud investigation is sometimes shunted away from investigative units and the employees either reassigned or laid off.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

update to my fun dishwasher story.
    Yesterdays drama, and what is a day at work without drama?
    When dishwasher in question
    (BTW he has fully recovered, too much pain to hold a sponge, to doing the floppy tricks on his bike in the lot during break, in one day. Divign intervention?)
    in question went home after work Thursday. He was shocked to see that the father of the girlfriends first child was been released from jail down in Massachusetts were we farm them out to and has returned to his true love. All my dishwashers belongings were, as the song says, "to the left, to the left, everything you own in a box to the left"......
    Oh well, he moved into an apartment with 1 of our other dishwashers and a couple other guys, one of whom is, now get this....... one of them the father of the now EX-girlfriends 2nd child!!!!! Tell Ya I am not smart enough to make this stuff up!
    So, in my kind fatherly way. I says to him. "Well at least you have something in common you can talk about"!!!
    HOLE Kitchen shocked I would say such a thing to him during this emotional crisis!
    Back to being the bad guy.
    I do have fun at work

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Sterilization...........

Quote Originally Posted by Pals View Post
    Sterilization...........
    You do mean the dish washer don't you?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

I bet family reunions are a hoot.
    Don't bother to just be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.
    William Faulkner

I had several different dish washing jobs while I worked my way through college. Interesting people you get to know in that line of work, that's for sure...
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    update to my fun dishwasher story.
    Yesterdays drama, and what is a day at work without drama?
    When dishwasher in question
    (BTW he has fully recovered, too much pain to hold a sponge, to doing the floppy tricks on his bike in the lot during break, in one day. Divign intervention?)
    in question went home after work Thursday. He was shocked to see that the father of the girlfriends first child was been released from jail down in Massachusetts were we farm them out to and has returned to his true love. All my dishwashers belongings were, as the song says, "to the left, to the left, everything you own in a box to the left"......
    Oh well, he moved into an apartment with 1 of our other dishwashers and a couple other guys, one of whom is, now get this....... one of them the father of the now EX-girlfriends 2nd child!!!!! Tell Ya I am not smart enough to make this stuff up!
    So, in my kind fatherly way. I says to him. "Well at least you have something in common you can talk about"!!!
    HOLE Kitchen shocked I would say such a thing to him during this emotional crisis!
    Back to being the bad guy.
    I do have fun at work

The "Dumbing down of America!"

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Good one Ken. Better get a defence fund going for when those Merry Band of Idiots (Liberals) come after you.

First time on potus. Could be trouble. Poor dish washers--it's a highly skilled, and stressful job. leave em alone. You have no right to criticize. Have you walked in their shoes?

Regards, John
    John Stroh, Lodi ca

There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace…........If one has cut, split, hauled, and piled his own good oak, and let his mind work the while, he will remember much about where the heat comes from, and with a wealth of detail denied to those who spend the weekend in town astride a radiator.

Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by Pals View Post
    Sterilization...........
    Bingo ! My thoughts exactly..........been wishing for laws that allowed this for a good while now.