The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronald Reagan

Default Ronald Reagan

"It's not that the liberals are ignorant, it's just what they know is wrong."

My favorite;

99.9% of the Liberals make the other Liberals seem dumb

Bring me, Ron Paul!
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

lol Haven't heard that one.

@ this point, does it really matter who the Republicans run for President? I just don't see how in the world they could lose the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post

@ this point, does it really matter who the Republicans run for President? I just don't see how in the world they could lose the election.
    Yes, it matters very much. It will take a candidate that can draw from Moderates, Independents, the under 40 year olds and women to beat Obama.

Don't underestimate the voting power of the Leisure Class(wards of the state) and Government Class as the always vote Democrat.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Actually, read a comment on some news website today, that proposed an interesting scenario:

Obama is building the Dem Presidential campaign warchest at record bucks. Suppose he were to decide not to run ... and Hillary became the Dem candidate to face off against the Republican candidate. ( a la LBJ bowing out). This would have to presume that BHO's ego would step aside.

However, if Hillary were the candidate, then who would be the best R candidate to run against her?

Actually, I think Hillary is too closely associated with BHO's unsuccessful foreign policies to be a very good candidate. And possibly also associated with the domestic policies in some minds. Also one has to be aware that Hillary is no more centrist than BHO, even if she'd like to pretend to be so.

The MSM would probably cheer Hillary on, while they are seemingly withdrawing their support from BHO.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Obama has already launched his re-election campaign with a BILLION dollar war chest!

Early indications are that Class Warfare will be his theme.

With 51% of the nation being non-tax payers combined with educated Liberals, I wouldn't under-estimate his ability to get re-elected.
    Last edited by Franco; 08-11-2011 at 09:16 PM.

Watching The Republican debate? Funny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    With 51% of the nation being non-tax payers combined with educated Liberals, I wouldn't under-estimate his ability to get re-elected.
    I agree.

I saw a few things that made me chuckle

“If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you’re not a racist, you’ll have to vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you’re not an idiot.”

Stray labs make great pets.
    Proud member of the FF society.

Watching The Republican debate? Funny stuff.
    I saw it too.

I find the leading group of GOP candidates to be pathetic and that's one major reason one can not under-estimate Obama in the coming election.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I saw it too.

I find the leading group of GOP candidates to be pathetic and that's one major reason one can not under-estimate Obama in the coming election.
    Franco, it's time to admit you are a closet dem. Quit whining about the Republicans and go support your man Obama.
    Bill Davis