The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Ronald Reagan

  1. #21
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    RP appeal is across all ages, gender and not just the Religious Right like Perry, Pawlenty, Gingrich and Bachmann's. There are not enough Evangelicals to get a candidate elected!

    Yes, the Obama campaign is ramping up against Romney because he does appeal the the widest spectrum of voters and presents the biggest threat to Obama. If Obama had to run against Perry, Bachmann, Gingrich, Pawlenty, Santoreum etc., Obama would win by a landslide.

    I support Ron Paul because he is the most qualified and has real solutions, not just slogans!
    So, by editing part of my post you have avoided what a lot of people see.
    Paul comes across as old, white & angry.

    His hands were shaking last night, not a good sign.

    Am I seeing something that is not there?
    Does anyone else see this?


    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  2. #22
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    So, by editing part of my post you have avoided what a lot of people see.
    Paul comes across as old, white & angry.

    His hands were shaking last night, not a good sign.

    Am I seeing something that is not there?
    Does anyone else see this?


    RK
    What does old, white and angry mean?

    Most candidates are angry about the state of affairs.

    Had Ron paul been in charge, would we:

    Have the budget and deficit problems we have today? No!
    Involved in two wars we can't get out of costing us a TRILLION dollars and thousands of US Servicemen's lives? NO!
    What about the out of control Federal Reserve contolling our currency? NO!
    Wall St writting our financial laws? NO!
    Foreign aide and cash tributes for peace? NO!
    Useless Fed departments and agencies? NO!

    the list goes on and on
    "Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them." Charles Barkley

  3. #23
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    What does old, white and angry mean?

    Most candidates are angry about the state of affairs.

    Had Ron paul been in charge, would we:

    Have the budget and deficit problems we have today? No!
    Involved in two wars we can't get out of costing us a TRILLION dollars and thousands of US Servicemen's lives? NO!
    What about the out of control Federal Reserve contolling our currency? NO!
    Wall St writting our financial laws? NO!
    Foreign aide and cash tributes for peace? NO!
    Useless Fed departments and agencies? NO!

    the list goes on and on
    Don't much matter what he "woulda" done.

    Hows that go???
    Shoulda woulda coulda???


    What will he do to fix the economy??
    I heard no plan.

    "It's the economy, stupid!"


    That is all that will matter!

    Whoever comes up with an acceptable plan for the economy will kick bootay!!!


    That's all the people need to know!!!


    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  4. #24
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,143

    Default

    It's a moot point. Ron Paul is a crank. Most voters will never take him serious. Thes straw polls and caucuses (or is it cauci?) will be his last hurrah, thankfully. Anyone who really thinks it's OK to just let Iran have nukes... does not deserve to be taken seriously.
    Bill Davis

  5. #25
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Don't much matter what he "woulda" done.

    Hows that go???
    Shoulda woulda coulda???


    What will he do to fix the economy??
    I heard no plan.

    "It's the economy, stupid!"


    That is all that will matter!

    Whoever comes up with an acceptable plan for the economy will kick bootay!!!


    That's all the people need to know!!!


    RK
    He has repeatedly aticulated how to fix the economy, you haven't been paying attention. You may want to visit his website or watch Fox Business News or Bloomberg Financial TV, he is a regular.

    Again, had we elected him the first time around we wouldn't been in this mess.

    BTW, what plans beyond campaign slogans have the other candidates offered for fixing the economy?
    "Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them." Charles Barkley

  6. #26
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,200

    Default

    Franco, he's too friggin' old to get elected. Let it go. You can use that soap box for another project.

    Ain't gonna happen regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  7. #27
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Franco, he's too friggin' old to get elected. Let it go. You can use that soap box for another project.

    Ain't gonna happen regards,
    Sorry Mike but unlike you I don't consider the future of my country to be a soap box!

    The GOP is setting themselves up for another loss and I'll take the oldtimer over a bunch of empty suits/dresses!

    http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/201...him-apart.html
    Last edited by Franco; 08-12-2011 at 02:19 PM.
    "Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them." Charles Barkley

  8. #28
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Sorry Mike but unlike you I don't consider the future of my country to be a soap box!

    The GOP is setting themselves up for another loss and I'll take the oldtimer over a bunch of empty suits/dresses!

    http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/201...him-apart.html
    It's not so much the message, but the messenger.

    The man is unelectable regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  9. #29
    Senior Member Buzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brookings, South Dakota
    Posts
    6,828

    Default

    If RP was in charge, we wouldn't just be worried about slipping into a depression, we'd be deep into one.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

    Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

  10. #30
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    If RP was in charge, we wouldn't just be worried about slipping into a depression, we'd be deep into one.
    Buzz, you can thank the Federal Reserve for manipulating our currency and bank rolling Wall Street's theft for that
    "Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them." Charles Barkley

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •