The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: appeals ct/ Individual mandate unconstitutional

Default appeals ct/ Individual mandate unconstitutional

The 11th circut court of apeals just ruled against OBUMMA CARE!!!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    The 11th circut court of apeals just ruled against OBUMMA CARE!!!

That means nothing to him.
    When you all find out about the monter being created in regard to the massive healthcare database and the use of 10% of Medacare to manipulte healthcare and Dr.s you are gonna freak.

I sat in a little discussion on this yesterday.

Absolutely frightening.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Since the judge said the individual mandate is unconstitutional, but the rest of the law is okay ... it's a real monster. Without EVERYONE contributing (as in a universal tax), the numbers will never work. They would not have worked very well with the "penalty" on individuals being too low, but they will be disaster without the individual mandate.

We already know that the UK has resorted to allowing private health care, even encouraging it. And they don't even have the massive defense budget and foreign aid budget of the US.

Just love the fact that now Obama has blamed everyone (Bush, the Supreme Court, Tea Party) and now all Congress for the state of the country How to win friends & influence people?

For someone who keeps pretending he is the grand reconciler, all the Rs need do is re-run the tape of his original post-inaugural comment ... "We won." A slap in the face to "the loyal opposition". I really believe that set the tone for the Congressional hard-lining that has been so evident. He may have campaigned on "reconciliation", but his true intentions in that regard came out in that comment.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.