The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: A Place our Government Should Help

Default A Place our Government Should Help

Stop Feeding the Obese People

I heard a speaker over the weekend talking about how many more Americans are on disability now than 20 years ago. The number has risen from 1% to 5%. A tremendous amount of it is due to obesity and alcoholism.

Is anyone else as disgusted by how lazy and fat our citizens have gotten?
    Last edited by Gawthorpe; 08-14-2011 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Trying to be nicer
    KARMA - The return on your entries will increase the sooner you decide to contribute one of your weekends to be in the judge's chair and judge others who have done the same for you.

I sell cheese for my son at a local Farmer's Market, a very young gal waddles through the entry (should weigh 115 or so, probably 3 or more times that) stops at the bakery right across from me for a snack, large roll. stops at my booth, announces she is lactose intolerant so can't eat this fattening food , & goes on her way. The lardasses are like the vegan's, they don't know a lot about what they say.

But we will get to pay for her drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    I sell cheese for my son at a local Farmer's Market, a very young gal waddles through the entry (should weigh 115 or so, probably 3 or more times that) stops at the bakery right across from me for a snack, large roll. stops at my booth, announces she is lactose intolerant so can't eat this fattening food , & goes on her way. The lardasses are like the vegan's, they don't know a lot about what they say.

But we will get to pay for her drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    any chance your son sells his products on line..I know a couple of young lads in Idaho that are cheese eating machines, the have to have it on everything,tacos,pizza,grilled cheese sandwiches,and right out of the fridge...would be willing to purchase a block of it
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"