The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stop Coddling the Super-Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Why should I care if they shift costs? If they shift costs, then those higher prices will filter down to the "lucky dukies" that you guys get all hot and bothered about...
    Not quite BUZZ..... in the past when companies have gone after corporations and businesses, they move. IE send work to China, Mexico, etc...... is THAT what you want. Because thats what they do. Why are so focused on these lucky duckies????? Good Lord.
    SHR Presque Isle Jaeger Schwab JH (driving the bus)

I dont think I could discuss your topic and "lucky duckies" at the same time. They are two completely different issues. They (the lucky duckies) are a product of entitlement that the democrats and libs have generated. Nothing even remotely related to the "rich" you are so disgusted with...... Ironically, I DO believe they are a bigger problem than the "rich". BTW, they outnumber the rich probably around 10,000 to 1. JMO
    SHR Presque Isle Jaeger Schwab JH (driving the bus)

Why should I care if they shift costs? If they shift costs, then those higher prices will filter down to the "lucky dukies" that you guys get all hot and bothered about...
    And the "lucky duckies" will get bigger refund checks via a COLA, and the mid-range taxpayers will be sucking up more of the burden (since they have no one to pass their increased costs onto).
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.