The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Get Your Waders On

Default Get Your Waders On

Here comes Obama's bus tour. The BS will be flowing. Thankfully, he is going on yet another taxpayer paid vacation soon so we can be treated to photo ops of Obama eating, ice cream, lobster and hot dogs.

39% approval regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Here comes Obama's bus tour. The BS will be flowing. Thankfully, he is going on yet another taxpayer paid vacation soon so we can be treated to photo ops of Obama eating, ice cream, lobster and hot dogs.

39% approval regards,
    He had scheduled a visit to WI to pat the Democrats on the back for a job well done in winning the state senate back.....OOOOPS!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

I want to know who the 39% of the country are that still believe in this doofus?
    Bill Davis

Do you, who live in the midwest, believe that the people will believe his re-election theme, i.e. "I'm with you against those bad guys in DC who don't understand you"?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

"The Magical Misery Tour!!"

A new web video and harsh criticism emerged from the Mitt Romney camp today as President Barack Obama launched his three-day bus tour that will make stops in Minnesota, Iowa and Illinois.

Dubbing the president’s trip the “Magical Misery bus tour,” Romney said in a statement that “it is unlikely President Obama will speak with unemployed Americans, to near-bankrupt business owners, or to families struggling to survive in this economy.”

“He is more interested in campaigning in swing states than working to solve the economic crisis that is crushing the middle class,” said Romney. “Turning this economy around will require real leadership and the experience of someone who has actually worked in the private sector.”

And in the web video titled “Obama Isn’t Working: Minnesota,” the campaign interviews several Minnesotans ahead of the president’s visit today.

One such interviewee, Joseph Bromley of Minnetonka, Minn., says in the video, “In the last election I voted for Barack Obama and I just feel like I can’t.”

__________________________________________________ __

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    I want to know who the 39% of the country are that still believe in this doofus?
    Well......sorry to say that I know some of them. Our recent visiters just kept saying that the Republicans should "straighten up and get things done in D.C." ( it's all the fault of the republicans you know ). Never a harse word about the democrats. People who can't see the faults of people in each party are dooming us to stupid laws etc.