The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Dr. Ron Paul vs FEMA

Default Dr. Ron Paul vs FEMA

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_943108.html

I watched this last night and everything DR Paul said went right over Anderson Cooper's head!

Having experience three Cat 5 hurricanes and Katrina, Dr Paul's comments are dead-on.

The states and people were much better off preFEMA. The responsibility is with the state and its citizens. Yes, the states need help for rescue during an emergency. But, they don't need FEMA running the show in a storm's aftermath.

Anyone remember FEMA going around to shelters after Katrina handing out $2,500 debit cards?
    Last edited by Franco; 08-31-2011 at 09:31 AM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_943108.html

I watched this last night and everything DR Paul said went right over Anderson Cooper's head!

Having experience three Cat 5 hurricanes and Katrina, Dr Paul's comments are dead-on.

The states and people were much better off preFEMA. The responsibility is with the state and its citizens. Yes, the states need help for rescue during an emergency. But, they don't need FEMA running the show in a storm's aftermath.

Anyone remember FEMA going around to shelters after Katrina handing out $2,500 debit cards?

Yep, they spent the money at one Walmart and took all of their goods back to one across town for Ca$h which was then used for Coach bags, Jurey, 40's,Crack, Tatoo$,ect.

Priorities
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

I agree with the good Dr., this time only .

Anyone besides me notice that - FEMAle -

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    I agree with the good Dr., this time only .

Anyone besides me notice that - FEMAle -
    Marv, you mean you don't agree with the good Dr. regarding a Balanced Budget Amendment or stopping foreign banks via the Fed from control of our currency?
    Last edited by Franco; 08-31-2011 at 01:59 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

FEMA recently built close to 500 houses with Hurricane Rita funds here in southeast Texas. They would tear down an old house that suffered slight damage and give the homeowner a new one. The homeowner must live there for a set amount of time, I believe 2-5 yrs. and then are free to do what they want with the house. These houses are all in the hood. Don't forget, W was potus then.