The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Let's take the SOB's out-Hoffa

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    http://www.freep.com/article/20110907/BUSINESS01/109070368/Unapologetic-Hoffa-Call-take-out-tea-party-means-votes-not-violence-?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Auto%20news

Surprise, the clip that Faux News ran over and over and over had left the part about "taking out the tea partiers with votes" on the editing room floor.

Can we just stop pretending that Faux is a legitimate news organization and admit that they are nothing more than the media arm of the republican party?
    So, you approve of Mr Hoffa's inciteful rhetoric??

Alrighty then........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

You can correct me if I am wrong but reading the article(not saying it is accurate), It said that Hoffa LATTER SAID THAT HE MEANT BY VOTES, implying he never said that in his speech.

I have seen the clip run on other networks. They all showed him saying exactly what is in zeus3925's quote from the article. Only on Faux news was that part of his Hoffa's statement edited out. Just an odd coincidence?
    I watch Fox Buzz and I knew about the part of Hoffa's speech talking about votes. So I am calling BS on your implication that only FOX edited out that part. You are just doing the typical lib coverup...
    Last edited by huntinman; 09-07-2011 at 12:21 PM.
    Bill Davis

http://www.freep.com/article/20110907/BUSINESS01/109070368/Unapologetic-Hoffa-Call-take-out-tea-party-means-votes-not-violence-?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Auto%20news

Surprise, the clip that Faux News ran over and over and over had left the part about "taking out the tea partiers with votes" on the editing room floor.

Can we just stop pretending that Faux is a legitimate news organization and admit that they are nothing more than the media arm of the republican party?
    But cnn and messnbc are

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    very disappointed in the ratcheted up rhetoric and speech by James Hoffa at the BHO labor rally yesterday,aimed at the TEA Party,just seems that this type of hatred speech only inflames the discourse and deepens the divide in our country..I am all for "firing up the base" of your chosen political party, but in this case the labor leader went too far
    I agree but it's not much worse than the Vice President of the United States calling Tea Party members terrorists.
    Last edited by Cowtown; 09-08-2011 at 08:47 AM.