The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Immigration

Default Immigration

Watch, and Let this sink in ! This is another Obama nail in our coffin.
    The person in this video is a professor (Ph..D.) at Yavapai College in Prescott , Arizona . He puts a different spin on what Obama is doing to Arizona
    Must be why he's rated highly by his students - 3.8 on a 4.0 scale. This may be the best video produced on the illegal alien problems that are being experienced.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/tsH8xvjTAlo
    A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

WOW..never looked at it that way...fairly good guess you will never see that slant on any media network news program,but that's a sobering thought that the current admin is siding with a foreign entity against the citizens and state of Arizona...but of course all you will here is that AZ is anti hispanic, when anyone who has spent any time in AZ will tell you that is absolutely absurd...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Great post, Cleo. I must remind you, however, to be careful for getting a possible title of Queen of the copy and paste posters.

It's appearing as though we conservatives, that find great material with which to inform others, are beneath those that only want 'original' thoughts and material.

It's interesting as this election cycle heats up, who we discover as bedfellows. It's becoming mind-boggling at times.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

UB, if I remember correctly, the copy and paste tag originally got stuck on Roger Perry.

Read the presidential and congressional oaths of office, then listen carefully to what this guys says...

congressional oath:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.
    presidential oath:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

presidential oath:

Quote:
    I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States

This is the part he has the most trouble with........no ability.
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

Buzz-

The point I think you are trying to make is that the President isn't charged with anything specific regarding immigration. The part that you miss in the oath is ...I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States... Generally it is accepted that Article II creates the Presidency but the powers of the office are very expansive.

While scholars often debate the inherent power of the Presidency, all of the arguments include two priniciple ones...Commander in Chief and Chief Law Enforcement officer. Since it is against the law to enter this country without proper documents, it is the latter role where President Obama comes up lacking in the context of this film clip as he is indeed responsible.

Eric