The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: at least Fergie knows the lyrics

Default at least Fergie knows the lyrics

nice rendition of the Star Spangled Banner by Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas before the start of the N.E. vs Miami game....unlike Christina Aguilera who messed up the version at yesterdays game
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Aguilera screwed up yesterday? Didn't she screw it up last year too?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Holy Crap Bon thanks for posting. I had the T.V. on the tennis guys nadily and chokeabitch. They are wailing away at each other. I cannot figger out how tennis is scored. I thought Monday night football started at 8. Thank again.

BTW Fergie ROCKS!!!!!
    I am a fan.

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

and did anyone see Neo sing it at the start of one of yesterdays games?
    That Kid has a voice and inflection of the singers of days gone by.
    he did very well, as well.

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Holy Crap Bon thanks for posting. I had the T.V. on the tennis guys nadily and chokeabitch. They are wailing away at each other. I cannot figger out how tennis is scored. I thought Monday night football started at 8. Thank again.

BTW Fergie ROCKS!!!!!
    I am a fan.

there is a second game tonite....Oakland vs Denver

A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I can't beleive all the POTUS junkies weren't watching the Tea Party Debate on CNN!!!

Best one this political season. There were real questions asked and more time for the different candidates to speak.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I can't beleive all the POTUS junkies weren't watching the Tea Party Debate on CNN!!!

Best one this political season. There were real questions asked and more time for the different candidates to speak.
    I wouldn't watch Obama resign if CNN were the only station covering it.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

I watched the debate as soon as Nadal got his butt whipped....your guy Paul fumbled badly on Santorum's question re his 9/11 blog on his website....when he got booed I actually cringed...IMHO Gingrich showed he is the best prepared impromptu speaker out of all of them...got real tired of Bachmann repeatedly say I did this, or I was the only one to do....they hung the Gardisil shots around Perry's neck like an anchor...cant understand what Huntsman and Santorum are doing still hanging around

I agree it was one of the best debates in quite a while

I watched it. Certainly better than MSNBC.

Priorities! The Communist news network debate or the NFL. I was hoping the Fins could help out the Jets and hand the Patsies a loss, wishful thinking.
    At least I just watched from the couch, as opposed to going to the game like hubby did. He was in Miami on business and went to cheer for Miami as a Jets fan just because it was against the CHEATER PATSIES!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI