The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Now that don't ask-dont' tell is over

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Read it? I think I may have a couple of "15s" in my past.
    hahahahha!

I presided over a couple of "Masts."

I told more than 1 to get that silly crap outa here!

Was MY call and my call alone.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Canis View Post
    Ok following your logic........Homosexuals life partners should get the same rights as Married Hetero couples/spouses.

Well inorder for Hetero couples partners to be elligible for benefits THEY HAVE TO BE MARRIED! Not just boy friend girl friend.

The federal government does not recognize gay marriage, only a hand full of states allow gay people to get married. If your argument wins, This creates a complex problem of which can only be solved by Passage of Federal Law recognizing gay marriage.

So now that DADT has been repelled and gays are allowed to openly serve then there Life Partners should be able to receive the same benefits as Married Hetero couples. This can only lead to the USA, nationally excepting gay marriage.

I am not christian: But this country is a christian country, the vast majority of people living in the USA are christian. When I look on the back of a dollar bill it says "In God we Trust"............What happened to Pledging "One nation under God"

From 1776 until now the USA grew to be the greatest country the World has ever known. This country was founded by christians! Christian morals and beliefs are the foundation of which the country was built.

I have Read the King James Bible, and God does not think it is ok for one man to sleep with another man

When the Vast Majority of people (christian's) have to cater and yield to a very small minority(gays), it will be the demise of the great USA.

This is a Christian Country, being Homo-bi-trans is a SIN according to the bible.

Forceing the American Public(which is a christian public) to accept people living in Blantant SIN is ridiculous.

Where does it end????????????????????

the next thing will be Objectum-Sexuals wanting to legally marry the object they are in love with inorder to get a tax break.

Heck someone in the future might love his sheep and want to marry it, I guess that will be ok!

If you do not like living in a Country founded by Christians, Then MOVE, get the heck out and go to some other country where homosexualiy is not a SIN.
    Go back and read the posts in this thread since you obviously didn't...me and Bon already discussed this...

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    I don't care if homosexuals adopt...that doesn't affect me so why would I care.
    Yeah it does not affect you, but what about the innocent child. Are you heartless? you don't care about a innocent childs development?

Funny how gays abopting doesn't bother you because it doesn't affect you.

Ulitmately gays serving openly in the Military does not AFFECT you, but you sure seem to care alot about this subject?

are you gay homo bi trans? I am genuinely currious?

take care

I don't really care if they serve one way or the other. All I care about is whether or not it affects the readiness of troops, as far as them serving goes. What I do care about is people being denied rights that others are given, when they are risking their lives just the same way as heterosexuals are. Again read the studies the reason I don't care about gays adopting is because it doesn't affect ANYONE including the child. Your ignorance on the issues blinds you. The American Psychological Association, in a recent report reviewing the research, observed that "not a single study has found children of gay or lesbian parents to be disadvantaged in any significant respect relative to children of heterosexual parents," and concluded that "home environments provided by gay and lesbian parents are as likely as those provided by heterosexual parents to support and enable children's psychosocial growth."

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    I don't really care if they serve one way or the other. All I care about is whether or not it affects the readiness of troops, as far as them serving goes. What I do care about is people being denied rights that others are given, when they are risking their lives just the same way as heterosexuals are. Again read the studies the reason I don't care about gays adopting is because it doesn't affect ANYONE including the child. Your ignorance on the issues blinds you. The American Psychological Association, in a recent report reviewing the research, observed that "not a single study has found children of gay or lesbian parents to be disadvantaged in any significant respect relative to children of heterosexual parents," and concluded that "home environments provided by gay and lesbian parents are as likely as those provided by heterosexual parents to support and enable children's psychosocial growth."
    quote your American Psychological Association reports all you want!

95% of the Media is Biased to the Left so stories like the one below are hard to find!

What you really need to do is talk to Adults that were raised by Same-Sex-Parents.

Bronagh Cassidy was raised by same-sex-parrents and she doesn't think it is a good Idea.

http://www.njfpc.org/Articles/Homose...nGallagher.asp

as time goes on you are going to hear from more and more children like Cassidy........
    Last edited by Canis; 09-26-2011 at 08:45 PM.

My opinion is this

gays should not be in the Military at all.
    gays should not be able to adopt kids.
    I am ok with everything else they want.

majority of gay people are born that way, it is truely something they did not choose for themselves.

I personally do not have a problem with any gay, homo, bi, or lesb and would never treat them differently than any other person.

I do not think nor expect everyone in the world to share my opinion.

Just for the record I dated a Bi-sexual woman for 2 years.

Cody Covey Iam still genuinely curious are you gay/homo/bi or straight???

your answer to this question will help me to understand your passion on this subject.

I am hetero and this week is my two year wedding anniversary.

take care

Nope not gay or anything and the 18th was my one year anniversary...with a woman My passion has absolutely zero to do with homosexuals and you will see in my posts throughout this thread that I agree with you that they should not be able to join the military. My passion is about equality for all. The simple fact is we do let them in and they are risking their lives daily so that you and I can have this disagreement. Why shouldn't we give them the benefits afforded to heterosexuals.

Can you give me a reason for not allowing it...not hypotheticals about them not being allowed in..we agree there but they are in. So what is your opinion on that?

OK.....now that don't ask don't tell has been repealed and gays are allowed to serve openly in the military!

I PERSONALLY,(on this one particular issue) do not have any problem with benefits being given to there "Life Partner" if they are Marrierd in some form or fashion! However I realize that is not the view the majority of Americans hold.

You make the point of equality for all..........this kinda scares me! I will explain

Now that dadt has been repealed, we are just a few years away from the federal government passing a law recognizing same-sex marriage nationally.

So in the future Same-Sex couples will have all the rights of traditional married couples. I predict this will eventualy happen.

But where does it stop?????????

no kidding I am serious........

What about "Objectum-sexuals" people that arent attracted to men or women, these people are sexually attracted to and fall in LOVE with objects. What about there rights......??? watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waMcoLnaWOY so if this woman in the story joined the military and was killed in action then her military life insurance money would go to the Eiffel Tower maintenance department?

What about People that beleive in polygamy, what happens when a Morman poloygamist joins the military and wants health insurance for all of his wives???

What about Zoosexuals...people whos sexual orientation is with animals not humans???? Zoosexuals are born that way RIGHT, we can't discriminate against them, they can't help it right?

I could go on....and on.....but I think you get my point.

WE HAVE TO DRAW THE LINE SOMEWHERE
    Last edited by Canis; 09-27-2011 at 12:15 PM.

Hey if they get to shower and sleep with the other guys,,, then I want to shower and bunk with the babes.

This subject runs way deeper on a spiritual level.

Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus