The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: There Goes Obama, Palling Around with Terrorists Again!

Me = Bold

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    First, let get the facts straight. Ron Paul said that it was a "sad precedent" in disregarding The Constitution and killing an American citizen without due process. Bullsh!t...he said the American Govt. assassinated an American citizen without charges. If you want to pretend that's not a "condemnation" I suppose that's your perogative to play semantics. Whatever. Since you'd rather play word games than respond to the gist of the question I'll infer that you're embarrassed that the crazy little chipmunk you support for president is critical (is that word more appetizing to you?) of the decision to kill terrorists. Congrats...you're in the same boat as 98% of Americans.

Second, because of our policy all we are doing is growing worldwide terrorism not ending it.

Third, can't you guys beat Bama in the Swamp? 2nd quarter Bama 17 Florida 10. I'm a Gator fan for the next two hours! Dammit...you hoodoo jinxed us by your support. We were sure to rally.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

I am sorry I am having problems with the statement it is unconstitutional to kill an American citizen without due process. I thought throughout our history including today that we have given dead or alive orders or shoot to kill orders. I think this dead thug knew he was wanted and could have received his due process if he wanted it. The use of the term unconstitutional from such a well versed scholar as Dr. Ron Paul seems to be overboard.

Actually Hew, I am proud of Dr Paul for standing up for The Constitution. He appears to be the only one since the Democrats and the Republicans have trashed The Constitution with every opportunity!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/65035.html
    Last edited by Franco; 10-03-2011 at 04:53 PM.
    "Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them." Charles Barkley