The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm going to share this with my daughter

Default I'm going to share this with my daughter

And anyone who gets the idea that they might like to date her. Should be good for a few laughs... Or not!

"For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    And anyone who gets the idea that they might like to date her. Should be good for a few laughs... Or not!

Buzz,
    Finally, we agree on something.

Who'd of ever thunk it???

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

That makes two of us Stan.

Thanks for posting Buzz. With 13 and 12 yr old daughters I think I will need several so I don't run out!
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

I like.

Blessed w/ three daughters...12, 9 and 7. My time fast approaches.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

I bought a box .270 rounds with nickel cases. When a new boyfriend came over I wrote his name on it with a Sharpie and put it on the mantel on the fireplace with the others. Along with one empty with a name on it. Daughter thought it was cool and insisted I put the name of what would to be her husband on one. I knew she was going to marry that one.

Dads are just too funny. Last week I wanted to scare my 19 year old daughter's boyfriend because he called one of my dog's a homosexual on face book so I sent him a message from my husband's account. He sent a text to my daughter in less than 5 seconds telling her he was afraid of her dad and should he not come over that night. She even had a good laugh. I'm amazed the kid has stuck around for 2 years. My husband told the kid he was not afraid to go to jail at their first meeting. My brother-in-law, my husband's best friend, and the next door neighbor have all tried to run the kid off with threats to his life, but he just won't go away. The funny thing is he is a real good kid and tells me he is going to do the same thing to his future daughter's boy friends.

Our oldest daughter lost a boyfriend when he came to pick her up for a school dance and my husband asked for his phone number, his parent's number, and his best friends number. I think it was the friend's number that got him running. He told my daughter your mom is a real nice lady, but you dad needs to lighten up for the next guy that wants to take you out. I know he still is friends with our daughter, but he could not take the heat.

Our son has it way too easy.

Terri

Quote Originally Posted by Terri View Post
    Dads are just too funny. Last week I wanted to scare my 19 year old daughter's boyfriend because he called one of my dog's a homosexual on face book so I sent him a message from my husband's account. He sent a text to my daughter in less than 5 seconds telling her he was afraid of her dad and should he not come over that night. She even had a good laugh. I'm amazed the kid has stuck around for 2 years. My husband told the kid he was not afraid to go to jail at their first meeting. My brother-in-law, my husband's best friend, and the next door neighbor have all tried to run the kid off with threats to his life, but he just won't go away. The funny thing is he is a real good kid and tells me he is going to do the same thing to his future daughter's boy friends.

Our oldest daughter lost a boyfriend when he came to pick her up for a school dance and my husband asked for his phone number, his parent's number, and his best friends number. I think it was the friend's number that got him running. He told my daughter your mom is a real nice lady, but you dad needs to lighten up for the next guy that wants to take you out. I know he still is friends with our daughter, but he could not take the heat.

Our son has it way too easy.

Terri
    You probably feed him to well If he comes over for dinner make him eat a TV dinner. I bet that would work better than threats!

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    I like.

Blessed w/ three daughters...12, 9 and 7. My time fast approaches.

My daughter will turn 13 this winter so those dreaded years are fast approaching for me too. I have noticed that the interest from boys she's known for years seems to be taking on a different tone these days and I don't like it. I have been happy to see the way she brushes it off but I assume that with time that will change...

I have joked with her that I will make it clear to any boy who chases her that I own lots of guns and I am pretty damn good at hitting a moving target.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    My daughter will turn 13 this winter so those dreaded years are fast approaching for me too. I have noticed that the interest from boys she's known for years seems to be taking on a different tone these days and I don't like it. I have been happy to see the way she brushes it off but I assume that with time that will change...

I have joked with her that I will make it clear to any boy who chases her that I own lots of guns and I am pretty damn good at hitting a moving target.

Don't forget to show them your knife collection as well!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

In high school I used to date Jack Pardee's daughter. He was an NFL player, coach and one of Bear Bryant's "Junction Boys." He didn't need guns or knives to send a cold shiver down my spine.

I gotta practice "the look."
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.