The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm going to share this with my daughter

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I have noticed that the interest from boys she's known for years seems to be taking on a different tone these days and I don't like it. I have been happy to see the way she brushes it off but I assume that with time that will change...
    I don't have those worries yet. Most of my oldest daughter's male peers are fellow ballet students. Anyone who ever says being "it" is a choice and not biological has never spent 5 mins at a dance studio. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

On my prom night I was seen off by the Chief of police, A police sergeant, and the head of the department of public works in addition to my dad, just so my date knew that he would have no trouble disposing of a body.

Nothing was worse than my first kiss however. No dad didn't catch us, but Duke, my old mutt wasn't too happy when he leaned in for the kiss. I had never heard him bark so loud! He never did like the boys I dated.
    Kate

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
    ~Dr. Seuss

I dont have a daughter but am very protective of females: case in point I had a platonic female roommate when I lived in DFW and her date slipped her some extasy, but luckily one of her girlfriends found out and I was able to go rescue her from the club before she started tripping out (which she did)...I got a phone call the next day from the guy after my roomie told him that I was armed and looking for him, he left town soon afterwards...and yes I was armed and thats all I will admit
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"