The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We are broke...sob...sob!

What does that have to do about public money for jock palaces, Huntingman. Zip!

You don't have to look hard for corruption in Chicago. I personally had to wring some nipples to get pension money for clients out of Chicago unions. But, Chicago is not the example that fits all. Most unions are on the up and up.

If the stadium is built you can very well count on it being built by union workers. That is the way things are done in Minnesota.
    Last edited by zeus3925; 10-13-2011 at 12:19 PM.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    We will have to agree to disagree.

It would be a very sad day for the people of Minnesota if they lost the Vikings. Football is America's passion!

Besides, the NFC North needs more teams with domed stadiums It makes for better viewing at home. They should look at the new stadiums built by the Giants and Cowboys and then, one up them by building something grander.

P S

The Mercedes Benz Super Dome just finished a 500million renovation and it is spectacular.
    Football a fun diversion, it is true. But, if you don't want the public to vote on the taxes and you don't want to set up a plan to reimburse the public contribution, build the facility with private money.
    Last edited by zeus3925; 10-13-2011 at 12:22 PM.
    Zeus

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    What does that have to do about public money for jock palaces, Huntingman. Zip!

You don't have to look hard for corruption in Chicago. I personally had to wring some nipples to get pension money for clients out of Chicago unions. But, Chicago is not the example that fits all. Most unions are on the up and up.

If the stadium is built you can very well count on it being built by union workers. That is the way things are done in Minnesota.
    You said you didn't understand all the anti-union bullroar (your words). Just trying to help...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You said you didn't understand all the anti-union bullroar (your words). Just trying to help...
    Oky-Doke. Thanks!
    Zeus

Let me get this straight? A kid's game is holding the state hostage and can tax at will. Football may a passion but feeding your family is a priority.

Out of this project, the Vikings will get a jock palace where they pay no rent, get all the revenue from concessions and advertising, and the taxpayer gets the bill. To add insult to injury, a tax increase is being foisted on the citizenry to support without of the approval of a public vote.
    And they are protesting about Wall Street???