RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Lets See Pictures!!!

87K views 325 replies 199 participants last post by  Nptrauba 
#1 ·
Hi everyone.

I love looking at pictures of everyones dogs and puppies. So I wanted to make a Thread were everyone could show off there Doggys.

Lets make it fun and also put who there are out of.

SO Post up pictures..... Come on dont be shy :razz:

#6 · (Edited)

Left HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH.... Right HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader........ Shop help

Maddi before Church

Maddi again after church

Bailey HRCH ribbons. Bailey will be 11 tomorrow

Bailey hunt

#9 ·
Bob!!!! What did you do with that last pic of Otter and Maggie running straight towards the camera splashing????? That was my favorite. I loved the look in Otter's eyes. It is that same slightly psycho look that Indy gets when rollin' high! Put it back, please????

#17 ·
jamaulden, upload them to a photo site like photobucket and insert them into you reply, not attaching them.

below taken just this morning. brother and sister out at the new dog park in town. 7 months old. My boy Blue and buddy's girl Kali.

#19 · (Edited)
Couldn't resist.....

2 wk pup by Rebels River Raider (Rebel X Nitro daughter), and out of a Bubba daughter X Lean Mac daughter X Jazztime daughter.

We're socializing!!

#20 · (Edited)

Brothers Louis and Eddie by FTCh Hatchfield Fergal, Ross by FTCh Layette Tolley, Jack by FTCh Ropehall Star.

Jack moonflighting on the Solway in Scotland.

And the best I'll ever have, ESS Chris by FTCh Jenoran Boss, picking up at Drumlanrig, just being a poser, and with a pinkfoot goose he fetched out of the tideway in the background. Sorry about the hat!

Eug

#22 · (Edited)

Stumptown’s Worth The Thyme CD RA MH NA NAJ “SPICE” & her Daughter BlackFoot’s Thyme To Fly “FEATHER” Sired by FC AFC Badger State Ram Kicker

I have lots of training/“serious" photos and such but I just love this picture of my happy happy girls ;)

#24 · (Edited)
Click on the pictures to see them larger.

This is my Daughter Kayleigh with Dazey Mae MH

This is my dogs with my neighbor, they will listen to anyone with a bumper.

Drake

Sugar when she was 8wks old (now almost a year)

Glory with her pups whelped 10-15-11

Katie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.