The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: (GA) Thomasville GA House for Sale

Default (GA) Thomasville GA House for Sale

Temporarily off the market. If you think you would be interested in buying in a couple years, contact me. I can put you on a list for potential in future if you wish. Contact me to stop by winter 2013-14 or 2014-15 to see if you like it. Not available for rent. Pricing to be determined based on current market value at time of sale. Estimated to be around $79 to $86,000. Currently adding new features. Expected to be available 2015-16 season.

Two bedroom; possible third bedroom now used for storage; large bath with shower and tub w/two vanities; living room plus separate large family room; spacious kitchen with mobile serving/storage island and dining area;washer/dryer; heat and A/C; fully furnished; newly remodeled; large rear deck; covered and screened front porch; fully fenced with two separate dog areas; storage shed; azalea bushes and other landscaping.

Yard is big enough for some basics such as three-handed casting, wagon wheel, and no-no pile/jump drill. Quiet street with nice neighbors. Close to stores and restaurants. Near highways to local training and competitions.

Contact Marilyn at mf96nfc@centurytel.net for more information.
    Last edited by Marilyn Fender; 03-21-2013 at 04:00 PM.

could you send me some pictures of the house and dog areas. Thanks whamilton8@sbcglobal.net
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, and his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart.

Whoever says you can't buy happiness has obviously never owned a lab