The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What Takes So Long, Holder?

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    Depends on what press you listen to....
    I believe the proceedings of this investigation are a matter of public record. Holder keeps saying he didn't know what was happening. That, alone, proves incompetent management.

Now, it's reasonable to believe that his staff would be assigned to monitor activities. Holder couldn't personally read every memo on every activity of DOJ. If someone on the staff did not catch the memos on this operation, then does that person still have a job?

SOMEONE (or several) obviously screwed up big time, and in a year those responsible for the screw-up have not been fired or charged with criminal negligence? We're not talking about 10 or 20 weapons; or even 100. We're talking THOUSANDS.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    I believe the proceedings of this investigation are a matter of public record. Holder keeps saying he didn't know what was happening. That, alone, proves incompetent management.

Now, it's reasonable to believe that his staff would be assigned to monitor activities. Holder couldn't personally read every memo on every activity of DOJ. If someone on the staff did not catch the memos on this operation, then does that person still have a job?

SOMEONE (or several) obviously screwed up big time, and in a year those responsible for the screw-up have not been fired or charged with criminal negligence? We're not talking about 10 or 20 weapons; or even 100. We're talking THOUSANDS.
    No one has been dismissed or disciplined.
    No one knows anything.

It apparently happened by magic!!??!!??
    And according to sambo, the border patrol agent "probably would have gotten killed anyway."

That's what we are dealing with in America today.

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 02-03-2012 at 01:07 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

The reason he (or the administration) has not issued an apology is because to do so admits "Fault" in the issue your apologizing for.

He is not willing to admit to his guilt or fault in the issue...so NO APOLOGY will be coming from him (or the administration)

Jake

Quote Originally Posted by Nor_Cal_Angler View Post
    The reason he (or the administration) has not issued an apology is because to do so admits "Fault" in the issue your apologizing for.

He is not willing to admit to his guilt or fault in the issue...so NO APOLOGY will be coming from him (or the administration)

Jake
    So tell me, with the countless number of soldiers killed during the Iraq war by friendly fire, should Bush have been held accountable? I didn't like Bush and did not agree with his wars, but he should not be held accountable for these accidents and mistakes that happen down in the ranks. Maybe I'm wrong and we should have a senate hearing and the whole nine yards.

This is war gentlemen and sh%t happens and politicians will make hay over the mans death. Not because they give a rats ass about him, but because they think it will damage their opponent. It that simple

When did we declare war with Mexico?

Quote Originally Posted by dixidawg View Post
    When did we declare war with Mexico?
    Long time ago...they call it the drug war

So tell me, with the countless number of soldiers killed during the Iraq war by friendly fire, should Bush have been held accountable? I didn't like Bush and did not agree with his wars, but he should not be held accountable for these accidents and mistakes that happen down in the ranks. Maybe I'm wrong and we should have a senate hearing and the whole nine yards.

This is war gentlemen and sh%t happens and politicians will make hay over the mans death. Not because they give a rats ass about him, but because they think it will damage their opponent. It that simple
    Long time ago...they call it the drug war
    No Bush should not be held accountable.....but to compare apples to apples would have served you better....

Let's say that the bush administration had sold M4A1 rifles to the enemy and one of the weapons his administration sold was used BY THE ENEMY...to kill an American soldier....well then you might have a clue as to what the hoopla was all about....And after further thought on my reply I feel it important to say....had Bush Purposely sold the weapons....which The DOJ did in FACT do...you would have a smidge if wiggle room to you thought.

And I have never heard Congress declare by virtue of vote a war on drugs...as is the process used to declare war on Iraq, and Afghanistan....hmmmm.

Jake
    Last edited by Nor_Cal_Angler; 02-03-2012 at 04:05 PM.