You, Jerry and Tula were a pleasure to deal with.
Waterspook Sables Dark Secret, MH (Sable)
Trumarcs Bankshot Bandit, MH ( Fats)
Waterspook Tomfoolery, SH ( Tommie)
IN MEMORY OF::
Waterspook Bankshot Whiz Bang,JH (Jesse)
Waterspooks Girl Named Bill, SH ( Billie- my princess.....)
Waterspook Kickin' Gunshot, SH ( Boom)
Waterspook Kickin' Good Time MH(Kick)
Waterspooks Partner In Crime, SH ( Bouncer)
Brush Creek Waterspook, JH, WC- my first girl.(Spooky)
great thread...you can't beat fun for a good time!
This is sort of off topic, but I am going to ask these questions anyway...
For those who have actually used top stud dogs currently have you found this:
1. do most owners of top stud dogs today not want to do natural breedings?
2. are most stud dog owners not guaranteeing AI breedings, as in side by side AI, fresh chilled, frozen?
3. have most stud dog owners stopped offering a pro-rated refund if there are fewer than 3 (or 4) puppies? Or no puppies at all?
1. Yes, most seem to only do side by sides or AI.
2. I have had both ways in the past 5 years. The one who did not guarantee the breeding was for a deceased stud.
3. Most are counting 3-4 pups as a litter and pro rate less. Many do have an upfront fee that is non-refundable. ($100-$200) as a breeding fee.