The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lardy Workshops

We have a few observer spots left for the California Transition/Advanced Workshop. Will be closing the applications about 10 days before the event so I can get your packets prepared. Don't forget to donate as an honorary observer if you can not attend.
    If you have any questions please feel free to call me.
    Missy Bell
    (209) 606-3114

I took the Boston, GA Basic/Transition Workshop this past weekend. It was a wonderful experience full of knowledge. I highly recommend it to anyone. It was Great.
    Premier's Carbon Star
    by The Era of Zeus MH (NFC Patton x Ivy QAA by FC AFC Rudy) x
    HR Buck Creek Lexus by Widgeon JH (NAFC Carbon x Splash QAA by FC AFC Cougar)

Carbon Star Katniss
    By FC AFC Windy City's Mighty Mouse (NAFC Carbon x FC AFC Cody) x Flirt'n Lean Lex of Babyduck SH (NAFC Grady x Flirt QAA by NFC Chopper)

Applications for handler/working positions are still being accepted in both BC Workshops because Mike's web site had some technical difficulties over the past few days but you had better act quickly.

Observer spots will be accepted until advised otherwise.
    power without lumber, raciness without weediness

A big man never looks down on others.... instead, he is someone to look up to.

Both these work shops were filled some time ago, however we've had a couple of cancellations and can now offer observer spots only in both workshops.
    If you live in the Pacific Northwest this is a tremendous opportunity to get Mike's complete Totalretriever training experience in one short 10 day period. Mike will offer his Basics and Transition workshop June 21-24 and then the Advanced workshop together with Dennis Voigt June 28-July 1st.. If you would like more information please visit Mike Lardy's web site link through the ad at the top right hand corner of this page, or PM me if you want further details.
    power without lumber, raciness without weediness

A big man never looks down on others.... instead, he is someone to look up to.

Any news on scheduling? website is down...
    BB
    Sight To Sea Labradors
    Southern Cross at Sight to Sea SH "Crosby" (by NAFC FC AFC Cody Cut a Lean Grade)
    Tealwood's Willing at Sight to Sea JH ( by CH I am Able)
    Briarglen's Running on Faith JH (by FC Fish River's Out of the Park)
    Glendair's Come Home to the Sea ( By Ch Topform's Edward MH, QAA)
    Sight To Sea's Take Aim SH (by Sight to Sea's Southern Comfort SH )Aug 23 2003-Feb 2013 Go get em , Man!

Manager of www.DeCoverlykennels.com

California - Mike Lardy's Basics-Transition workshop is scheduled for April 18-21, 2013, at Clear Creek Sports Club, in Corning, CA. Please visit Mike's website for information and registration: http://www.totalretriever.com/index....169&Itemid=159

A portion of the proceeds from this workshop will be donated to Retrieving Freedom, Inc. - a non-profit organization providing trained Labrador and Golden Retriever service dogs for disabled veterans and autistic children. Please visit their website: http://retrievingfreedom.org/About.shtml