The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Rental Property Savannah GA

Default Rental Property Savannah GA

I work for an Atlanta based construction company and we are currently in the process of chasing/bidding a hotel in Savannah GA. I am slated to manage the project (if we get it) and wanted to get some feelers out early if any places were available for rent. Currently I have one dog and will be getting a puppy in the spring. Both dogs will be with me so that I can train before/after work. The project duration is roughly 1 year so I could sign a year lease if necessary. I would like to be close to potential training ground public or private (I don't mind going to the neighbors and asking). Will be willing to commute 30 min. or more if need be. I am open to anything available. In the past I have stayed in farmhouses, trailers, one BR apartments. Look forward to any help!

I check this site often so PM's are fine. E-Mail is colemrcau@gmail.com

Thanks,

Robbie Coleman

where is the construction site, what part of Sav?

The project is on river/bay st.

you might want to look over on the SC side of the river. There would be lots of places to train over there. And that would put you very close to the job site. Bluffton/ Hardeeville area
    Last edited by Quackwacker; 11-20-2013 at 12:47 PM.

lots of rental stuff around, plenty of it pet friendly. Try to stay north of Derenne and east of the truman parkway. OR go across the bridge toward Blufton, like the man said. Savannah is loaded with training grounds, but to an extent alot of it is guerrilla training. lots of city and municipal lots etc, I've haven't had a problem, but I don't set up shop and hang out all day either.

As soon as you go toward richmond hill, georgetoen etc, there is no reason to live in savannah- just stay in Atlanta at that point and commute from there....