RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Urn for Dogs Ashes

3K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  SeniorCoot 
#1 ·
I lost my yellow female a few months ago to cancer and have been wanting to get an urn for her ashes. Any of you folks ever seen anything nice? Looking for something that would fit in with her love of hunting. Maybe a decoy/urn? Any help is appreciated. She wasn't a FC but she was my buddy...

Thanks
Bud

#3 ·
I'm so sorry for your loss. I pray God gives you strength to get through this adn that the memories you have of her will help ease your pain. I'm sure your 1st Christmas without her will be very hard so I wish you peace and comfort this Christmas. I hope you have a Merry Christmas or as merry as it can be for you. God bless.

-Jamee

#6 · (Edited)
I am REALLY sorry for your loss. I know how painfull it can be to loose one unexpededly.

Not a decoy urn per say,, but Ya kin find minatures that set nicely on the top.

Gooser

#10 ·
To the OP, I'm sorry for your loss.

To Gooser, I'm sure you probably made Maddi's urn yourself and it is beautiful.

#11 ·
Huntindog

Thank You!

I did make Maddies Urn.

It can be replicated. The P.M. button is a wonderful tool.:razz:
If you are a Patient person,, Wood is relativly inexpensive,,, and the Labor cost is "third world":cool:

Gooser

#12 ·
If you are a Patient person,, Wood is relativly inexpensive,,, and the Labor cost is "third world"
But the outcome is priceless and I can't think of a more fitting place for my Ranger!

FOM

G
#15 ·
When I had Dusty cremated his ashes were returned in a beautiful wood box. I went to bed bath and beyond and bought a beautiful frame with a place for his picture and collar it says "Just whisper my name in your heart....I will be there"

I'm very sorry for your loss.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.