The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Honey Badger GDG

Default Honey Badger GDG

.... honey badger dont give a $&!+!........

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

if cobra venom just makes em sleepy then hes a bad azz in my book .
    Shawn White

HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

Honey Badger has made his rounds on RTF before.

We have one member who was so moved by Randall and his video that he actually used "Honey Badger" as his nickname in his first official Mixed Martial Arts bout on stage in front of a huge crowd.

I can't remember what music he had, but I think it was Jimi Hendrix...with the announcer introducing him as the "Honey Badger".

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Atkinson View Post
    Honey Badger has made his rounds on RTF before.

We have one member who was so moved by Randall and his video that he actually used "Honey Badger" as his nickname in his first official Mixed Martial Arts bout on stage in front of a huge crowd.

I can't remember what music he had, but I think it was Jimi Hendrix...with the announcer introducing him as the "Honey Badger".
    That would have been great to witness.
    A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.

Quote Originally Posted by kjrice View Post
    That would have been great to witness.
    Actually, since you chose to comment, I will state that somebody who posted in this thread was THE original source of HoneyBadger ala-Randall to RTF.

We may, possibly get a chance to witness it. There is a possibility that the video may make it to Youtube. It is not there today. But I spoke with the Honeybadger yesterday. He was thinking of working on getting it converted an uploaded.

Chris

Melanie Foster

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Atkinson View Post
    Actually, since you chose to comment, I will state that somebody who posted in this thread was THE original source of HoneyBadger ala-Randall to RTF.
    Say it isn't so.

For those of you who still read, "The Honey Badger" by Robert Ruark is a good read for the cabin on a cold winter night.

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    For those of you who still read, "The Honey Badger" by Robert Ruark is a good read for the cabin on a cold winter night.

JD

This and Uhuru are my favorite Ruark tales; finally got my own copy of the Honey Badger at our library's used book sale. (Although of course I don't really read them, I just keep them open on my lap & move my lips so people will think I can read...)
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    This and Uhuru are my favorite Ruark tales; finally got my own copy of the Honey Badger at our library's used book sale. (Although of course I don't really read them, I just keep them open on my lap & move my lips so people will think I can read...)
    Garage sales are wonerful. I've been building a library at the cabin for several years now.
    TV and Internet are now available up the valley but I resist. A snifter of brandy, a game of....? are more preferable. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift