The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Food stamps

Default Food stamps

Don't call him the 'Food stamp President' even after you read this article.

http://biggovernment.com/whall/2012/...mp-recipients/

Why not? Because (all together now), THAT'S RACIST!
    Matt McKenzie

It takes as long as it takes. Sometimes longer.

"It is better to own a $50,000 dog and have an old truck and crummy equipment than to own $50,000 worth of new equipment and a crummy dog..." EdA

G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

When I was a young man there was a thing called "Relief". Needy folks could go to the distribution center & get a peck of potatoes, some flour, dried milk & other staples of a balanced diet. No one starved but today most don't even know how to cook . Too many fingers in the trough .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Gingrich is stretching the truth when he says more people have been put on food stamps by Barack Obama than any president in American history. The program officially called the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program rose by 14.7 million under Bush and has risen an additional 14.2 million under Obama. However, in recent months the number has been falling.

Funny we did not have these post when Bush was president. Hell he got a pass on everything

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    When I was a young man there was a thing called "Relief". Needy folks could go to the distribution center & get a peck of potatoes, some flour, dried milk & other staples of a balanced diet. No one starved but today most don't even know how to cook . Too many fingers in the trough .
    Marvin,
    Here is the deal my friend.
    Go to your local SS office, or Welfare and Subsistance office.

Hundreds, if not thousands of governmant employees taking substantial paychecks.
    At the Federal, State and Local levels.

Nuff said...........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    Gingrich is stretching the truth when he says more people have been put on food stamps by Barack Obama than any president in American history. The program officially called the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program rose by 14.7 million under Bush and has risen an additional 14.2 million under Obama. However, in recent months the number has been falling.

Funny we did not have these post when Bush was president. Hell he got a pass on everything
    Are you Roger reincarnated?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Who is roger...that is a hell of a buck!!!

It never fails. Rather than read the article and comment on the fact that the DOA is offering a $75,000 grant to help INCREASE food stamp usage, the liberal goes to the playbook and pulls out ...... Bush. If the policy was put into place during another president's tenure, that would be good information to have and would contribute to the conversation. But at this point, I don't know if the policy existed under Bush or not. What I do know is that our CURRENT government is offering to PAY organizations to encourage people to become more dependent on our government. Why? Is that the best use of our money? Is it even morally right? There's a valid conversation to be had here, but it's easier to blame GWB than think and form an opinion. And we wonder why our political process is so screwed up.
    Matt McKenzie

It takes as long as it takes. Sometimes longer.

"It is better to own a $50,000 dog and have an old truck and crummy equipment than to own $50,000 worth of new equipment and a crummy dog..." EdA

Quote Originally Posted by Hookset View Post
    It never fails. Rather than read the article and comment on the fact that the DOA is offering a $75,000 grant to help INCREASE food stamp usage, the liberal goes to the playbook and pulls out ...... Bush. If the policy was put into place during another president's tenure, that would be good information to have and would contribute to the conversation. But at this point, I don't know if the policy existed under Bush or not. What I do know is that our CURRENT government is offering to PAY organizations to encourage people to become more dependent on our government. Why? Is that the best use of our money? Is it even morally right? There's a valid conversation to be had here, but it's easier to blame GWB than think and form an opinion. And we wonder why our political process is so screwed up.
    Just stating a fact....not fiction

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    If so it is all the fault of Bush! He reincarnates people now too! Everything is his Fault!!!! The messiah is not to blame.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~