The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Since Sambo is into refuting everything Obama...

Default Since Sambo is into refuting everything Obama...

...here's some 'goodies' from the archives. See how many you can 'fall on the sword' for from these. Bet you are incensed you aren't Obama's choice as his dog trainer. You too could be living the high life eh?

UB

Barack Obama's 32 Month Report Card
    by Rich Carroll

Mr. Hope and Change wants to create a nation humbled; humiliated,
    casting-aside capitalism and individual freedoms for one where we the
    people are government controlled. This would be a system that genuflects mediocrity, steals personal aspiration and opportunity, and punishes those who strive to succeed.

A gallon of regular gasoline the day Obama was inaugurated was $1.79 on
    average in the U.S. Today that price is $3.59, a 100.6% increase.

The number of food stamp recipients has risen since Obama took office from 31,983,716
    to 43,200,878, a 35.1% jump.

Long term unemployment soared 146.2% during the same 32 month period from 2,600,000 to 6,400,000. Staggering hope and change isn't it?

American citizens living in poverty have risen 9.5% from 39,800,000 to
    43,600,000, and the number of unemployed has jumped almost 25% from
    11,616,000 to 14,485,000 as of August 31, 2011.

The number of unemployed blacks has risen from 12.6% at the end of George Bush's term to 15.8%
    today, a 25.4% increase .

O ur national debt is up 34.4% from 10.627
    trillion to 14,278 trillion *

Keep these figures in mind as we recount the number of firsts for this
    presidency:

First President to refuse to show a valid birth certificate.

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny
    he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never
    lived in.

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing
    oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .

First President to defy a Federal Judges court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
    First President to spend a trillion dollars on shovel-ready jobs and later admit there was no such thing as shovel-ready jobs.
    First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
    First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
    First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S. , including those with criminal convictions.
    First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
    First President to terminate Americas ability to put a man in space.
    First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
    First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state they are allowed to locate a factory.
    First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN)
    First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
    First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
    First President to appoint 45 Czars to replace elected officials in his office.
    First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office.
    First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
    First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to coddle American enemies while alienating Americas allies.

First President to publicly bow to Americas enemies while refusing to salute the U.S. Flag.

First President to go on multiple global apology tours.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and
    Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends, paid for by the taxpayer.

First President to refuse to wear the U.S. Flag lapel pin.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000.00 a year at taxpayer expense.

First President to repeat the Holy Qur'an tells us, and openly admit the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.

Remember that 32 months of Obama White House we the people have accumulated national debt at a rate more than 27 times as fast as during the rest of our nation's entire history, as the Obama's plan their next extravagant vacation to the Indonesian Island nation of Bali .
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

First president to call his employers "a little soft and lazy".

I'm not going to even begin to address most of the BS in this post, but I will say this:

He kept us out of a Great Depression

My stock portfolio has rebounded nicely.

The dollar is stronger than it was under bush

GM and Crysler did not fail

Unemployment is declining

Housing starts are increasing

Manufacturing is greater in this country than in years

We are out of Iraq

Bin Laden is dead and countless other evil people

The financial system is healthy again

Unions are playing an important role again

I'm paying less tax

And my business is strong and I'm still employeed

What more can the guy do?

Just think where we would be if the republicans main goal was not for him to fail

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    I'm not going to even begin to address most of the BS in this post, but I will say this:

He kept us out of a Great Depression
    Says who? I say bush kept us out of a depression with TARP. It's all conjecture. Without President Obama's "help" we may have not went as far down or had it stay this long.

My stock portfolio has rebounded nicely.

The dollar is stronger than it was under bush

GM and Crysler did not fail
    Nope but they certainly should've. It's not like they would've went away. They would've been bought up by either VC or other car manufacturers creating even more jobs. Other than selling out to the Unions.
    Unemployment is declining
    Just barely. And unemployment numbers are a horrible way to judge the economy because they aren't based on actual numbers.
    Housing starts are increasing

Manufacturing is greater in this country than in years

We are out of Iraq
    Thank Bush he did that not Obama.
    Bin Laden is dead and countless other evil people

The financial system is healthy again
    What financial system are you speaking of because it certainly isn't ours....
    Unions are playing an important role again
    Yes selling GM to the Unions is them playing an important role. Educating Americans that the government and Unions have no place in private businesses.
    I'm paying less tax

And my business is strong and I'm still employeed

What more can the guy do?

Just think where we would be if the republicans main goal was not for him to fail
    I think you mean what would happen if Democrats main goal was not for him to fail. I think you forget that he had super majorities for a while and still could not get votes from his own party. All this blamed on Republicans of course. Even after he lost the super majority he was only 2-3 votes shy of 60 and still couldn't get a thing done. And really those 2 votes should've been easy to get from the 2 more blantant RINO's in the Senate.
    My responses in red.

I will say this again, anyone who thinks bailing out GM and Chrysler was a good thing has flat out lost their mind. They would have got what was coming to them for years. For years new car companies were formed only to be forced out of business by the big 3. Better products with innovation that would take the rest of them another 30 years to come up with. This is why American car companies fail. Foreign companies without unions build a better car for less money, and although they are not always less money they are a far superior product. Let's not even get into the stock issues caused when they helped them out.

He also had no part in "killing" OBL or any other terrorist, he got briefed and agreed, only to save face in case he came back on him for not acting when he should have. Thanks the military and CIA for those kills.

Ended the war in Iraq? If saying sorry to everyone for what America did then sure. Once again bringing them is the only thing he did, he did not end anything.

He wore a flag pin the other day for the SOTU, so maybe he is seeing the upside, or maybe it is an election year.

Unions playing a key role again? In what? Making sure certain sectors of employees cannot be fired or ensuring they are paid 20 an hour to sweep a floor? Or just doing their job of protecting sub par employees and making sure the companies pay their union dues? Yeh a key role alright, so key that Airlines file bankruptcy just to get a chance to fix the contracts due to cost.

Yeh that is the attitude in this country now, I do nocare if the company I work for goes bankrupt paying me more than they can, as long as I get paid.

The sense of entitlement has got to stop in this country.

But I will be forced to buy a HC plan that I do not agree with, and get less care for more money.

Yeh but he has done a lot with a split in the House and Senate, even circumventing them if he has to.

You are paying less tax? Congrats to you, which cuts did he pass that helped you do that?

My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Glavich View Post
    I will say this again, anyone who thinks bailing out GM and Chrysler was a good thing has flat out lost their mind. They would have got what was coming to them for years. For years new car companies were formed only to be forced out of business by the big 3. Better products with innovation that would take the rest of them another 30 years to come up with. This is why American car companies fail. Foreign companies without unions build a better car for less money, and although they are not always less money they are a far superior product. Let's not even get into the stock issues caused when they helped them out.

He also had no part in "killing" OBL or any other terrorist, he got briefed and agreed, only to save face in case he came back on him for not acting when he should have. Thanks the military and CIA for those kills.

Ended the war in Iraq? If saying sorry to everyone for what America did then sure. Once again bringing them is the only thing he did, he did not end anything.

He wore a flag pin the other day for the SOTU, so maybe he is seeing the upside, or maybe it is an election year.

Unions playing a key role again? In what? Making sure certain sectors of employees cannot be fired or ensuring they are paid 20 an hour to sweep a floor? Or just doing their job of protecting sub par employees and making sure the companies pay their union dues? Yeh a key role alright, so key that Airlines file bankruptcy just to get a chance to fix the contracts due to cost.

Yeh that is the attitude in this country now, I do nocare if the company I work for goes bankrupt paying me more than they can, as long as I get paid.

But I will be forced to buy a HC plan that I do not agree with, and get less care for more money.

Yeh but he has done a lot with a split in the House and Senate, even circumventing them if he has to.

You are paying less tax? Congrats to you, which cuts did he pass that helped you do that?

I love my Ram!!!!!

I love my Ram!!!!!
    You're gonna get rammed. You just haven't felt it yet. How are you going to like the possible 2 more Supreme Court Justices his reelection may give us. 4 out of 9 from Obama. That's scary.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Glavich View Post

Clap, clap, clap ! Very, very good post.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

I love my Ram!!!!!
    You're wasting your time here. These people are delusional.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    You're wasting your time here. These people are delusional.
    I know....