The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just so others will see...

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    We have spent the last few days talking about dead beats on the dole...some refered to the them as leaches, too. Spay and neutor was discussed.....everyone was mad about funding the needs of these individuals that won't work...also saying their offspring does not work and they keep adding to your tax bill.

What I just read sounds like tax relief to me

PS: It is an honor to be paired up with Buzz an individual of vision and wisdom
    You have to buy the insurance, not use it. No one is required to take said birth control or get an abortion(nor can anyone force them to remember to take the pill everyday, or to remember that certain antibiotics render the BC nonfunctional). The insurance just has to provide it for free.

On that same note are they required to make the things following or preceeding those items free as well? For women to get BC they have to have their yearly exam to get the script, and does the abortion portion cover aftercare for complications?

Free or free of copays is not always free. You paid for the insurance and will continue to pay or risk fines, so in the end you will pay for that care or the care of others if you yourself do not need it.

Should a 90 yr old women buy a policy that covers those things? Or a 90 yr old man? On that note does it cover condoms? Male and female type?
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Glavich View Post
    Free or free of copays is not always free. You paid for the insurance and will continue to pay or risk fines, so in the end you will pay for that care or the care of others if you yourself do not need it.

That is insurance in a nutshell. You pay and hope like heck you don't need it. But if you do, your premiums and the premiums of others pays for the care you receive.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Wasn't the real issue here whether the health care law infringed on freedom of religion by requiring the Catholic hospitals to provide services counter to their religious beliefs?

I'd say that it's probably true that a very high percentage of RCs use birth control, but I do believe those same people could very well have a different view of of abortion v. birth control. So, if the hospitals won't provide abortions, they can't get any payments via insurance because ALL insurance programs would be required to include these services.

Thus, these hospitals would have to withdraw their services from a lot of other people (who are not RCs) who now use these hospitals?

Actually, the RC hospitals might do a pretty good business if they went to cash-and-carry while other hospitals had long waiting lines? So, those who could pay for their services and did not want to wait in line, would go for cash-and-carry. Or, would the govt prevent such hospitals from even operating because they did not take insurance payments? That hasn't worked out so well in the UK ... took them 40+ years to find that out.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.