The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: F.a.s.t

  1. #1
    Senior Member Jason Glavich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    woodbridge,VA
    Posts
    1,943

    Default F.a.s.t

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YygWNo2UBkc

    So they are gonna screen you for hostile thoughts/intent on a mobile platform. The end of the video shows how you will be questioned etc

    What do you think about this?
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

    ~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

  2. #2
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    11,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Glavich View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YygWNo2UBkc

    So they are gonna screen you for hostile thoughts/intent on a mobile platform. The end of the video shows how you will be questioned etc

    What do you think about this?
    I think we need to vote Libertarian and save ourselves and country from the Dems and Repubs!
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge



  3. #3
    Senior Member zeus3925's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Twin Cities Metro, MN
    Posts
    2,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I think we need to vote Libertarian and save ourselves and country from the Dems and Repubs!
    Where do you do that, Franco?
    Zeus

    I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    11,005

    Default

    First, there is a Libertarian running for President, so I would start there. Second, I would stay clear of the demagogs which are fairly easy to identify. Demagogs generally gain their support by promoting false fears that many will buy into.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge



  5. #5
    Senior Member zeus3925's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Twin Cities Metro, MN
    Posts
    2,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    First, there is a Libertarian running for President, so I would start there. Second, I would stay clear of the demagogs which are fairly easy to identify. Demagogs generally gain their support by promoting false fears that many will buy into.
    Yeah, he is running as a Republican.
    Zeus

    I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Jason Glavich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    woodbridge,VA
    Posts
    1,943

    Default

    I just think it is funny they are going to use these sensors to detect deception or malintent. I can be pissed off at parking or the cost of the ticket or angry as hell about going thru this damn trailer, I will set the sensors off because I am thinking I want to do something bad to the &*%^&$&( running the trailer. it will just be a funny thought but I would get in trouble. My thoughts would be something like, i wonder if I could hook the big rig up and drive off with this trailer before getting in trouble.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

    ~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •