The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Weeks Jobs Report

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    Some fell off and some got on.

Just wait until Obama is saying that we have a lot more to do, but without the republican's help we managed to get unemployment down to 7%. Now you can reelect me to 4 more years and I'll keeping fighting the fight for you, or you can vote for the crowd that put us in deepest recession in 3 generations. And by the way I'm a Christian and I believe that Jesus died for us.

I think Obama need to run and run that Clint Eastwood comercial, too. Because he can take full credit for that and remind Americans how the republicans wanted to turn their back on Amercian workers.

Hooverism does not work in a recession.

Good luck in November
    That's the problem with our electorate. They see that Clint Eastwood commercial for Dodge and don't think about the 1.3 billion of our tax dollars that we won't get back, they don't think about the condition that Detroit is really in (and why), they don't think to question it at all. So you are probably right. Many, if not most, of our fellow citizens will eat that BS sandwich and ask for seconds.
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

According to the CBO report later that same day the actual unemployment rate is 10% and when counting the underemployed it is 16.7%
    "Blastem Daddy!" My Son's advice to me as a big ole Tom turkey came strutting within range. My son was 6 at the time.

Weller's Tell It To The Judge MH (Justice)
    Weller's Running With The Wind MH (Chase)
    JD's In It Again MH (Trouble) 5/1/2009 - 1/3/2012

I picked the Giants and I pick Obama! pretending
    Major Difference - I also picked the Giants as I did the previous SB for a new appliance for the wife - The Giants had & have a game plan, your idol has nothing .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Hookset View Post
    That's the problem with our electorate. They see that Clint Eastwood commercial for Dodge and don't think about the 1.3 billion of our tax dollars that we won't get back, they don't think about the condition that Detroit is really in (and why), they don't think to question it at all. So you are probably right. Many, if not most, of our fellow citizens will eat that BS sandwich and ask for seconds.
    That is wrong...that have paid back most of that and the US owns equity that it will eventially sell. This was a big success

That is wrong...that have paid back most of that and the US owns equity that it will eventially sell. This was a big success
    please cite your source
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

Our definitions of success evidently differ.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Not even close. The government stills owns a third of the company and the stock will have to get up in to the 50"s for the government to be able to sell the stock to recoup the tax payers money. The stock is what somewhere in the 30's now. Stop drinking the cool aid and wake up. This deal is about as successful and the Chevy Volt!!
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

When it comes to this coming presidential election, the economy will be doing better and the Republicans don't have anyone that could unseat Obama in a bad year. What I am saying is that get ready for four more years of Obama's bull crap.
    Kevin Entwistle

WGD (Worlds Greatest Dog) Cinci Redstocking "Loki", born: Jan. 22, 1999, RIP November 13, 2011
    "Lars" Chilian with the Rainmaker, born: Feb. 2, 2010

"That which you manifest is before you" (The Art of Racing in the Rain)

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Major Difference - I also picked the Giants as I did the previous SB for a new appliance for the wife - The Giants had & have a game plan, your idol has nothing .
    Would you agree that it should be a simple task to out him then?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Not my idol but your President for 4 more years!