The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Primaries 2/7

Default Primaries 2/7

Santorum, a big winner in Mo. Then Rmoney followed by Dr Paul. No Newt option.

Mn. Santorum, Dr Paul then Rmoney followed by Newt.

Co. to early to be determine with 1% of the vote.

Personally, I'd like to see the debate down to three candidates; Rmoney, Santorum and Dr Paul.

Newt's campaign has been less than inspiring!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Did anyone expect Santorum to trounce Romney this soundly ... in all 3 of these states? I don't recall any polls predicting this.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Did anyone expect Santorum to trounce Romney this soundly ... in all 3 of these states? I don't recall any polls predicting this.
    I certainly didn't expect it. Small turnout of voters? He is the obvious choice of practicing Catholics and Evangelicals.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

I get the impression that NOBODY expected Santorum to sweep all three. Casts doubt on whether Romney's nomination is inevitable.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Rmoney is going to have a tough battle to the nomination. The attacks on him have been relentless. If he can handle that pressure, I would expect him to get the nomination. Lets see what we get in a few weeks with a larger sample.

The campaign between Rmoney and Newt has been brutal and has hurt them both. I would suspect that most are tired of watching all the mudslinging. Santorum is an alternative and he appeals to an audience that is motivated to vote.