The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Freedom Watch Fox Business Channel

Default Freedom Watch Fox Business Channel

The Judge's show will be gone this month. I wonder if he is about to join the Paul campaign?

I hate to see the judge and his show, "Freedom Watch" go! His show is a great alternative to watching Bill O'Reilly. If Fox Buisness doesn't move Lou Dobbs to his timeslot, I will watch either Bloomberg or CNN instead.
    "Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them." Charles Barkley

I also enjoy the judge. Wonder if Stossel will be going to his time slot?
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Quote Originally Posted by cpj View Post
    The Judge's show will be gone this month. I wonder if he is about to join the Paul campaign?
    heck, the judge may be his VP running mate

I'd have no problem with either Stossel or Dobbs taking over his time slot.
    "Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them." Charles Barkley

They are going to rerun earlier shows. I think the message of the constitution, liberty, freedom etc. were getting too popular. Rupert has to try and keep us in line.
    Franco, how are Rush and Hannity's radio ratings? I'm starting to think they have peaked and are probably declining. Do you have access to O'Reilly and Hannity's TV ratings?

Quote Originally Posted by cpj View Post
    They are going to rerun earlier shows. I think the message of the constitution, liberty, freedom etc. were getting too popular. Rupert has to try and keep us in line.
    Franco, how are Rush and Hannity's radio ratings? I'm starting to think they have peaked and are probably declining. Do you have access to O'Reilly and Hannity's TV ratings?

Rupert has problems of his own. Fox Buisness has been a great alternative to Fox News and I hate to see them lose one of their better shows.

Rush peaked twice in regards to radio ratings. First peak was in 1991-92. Then he began losing some affiliates and market share. When Clear Channel purchased Premier Radio Networks, they breathed new life into his show by placing him on many of their company owned radio stations thus delivering to Rush a much bigger audience in 1997. His rating have been fairly steady and his core audience is white males over the age of 55. When the ratings service(Arbitron) switched to PPM (listening meters) from listening estimates, he lost half his audience according the the new ratings methadology. Ratings went from guess-tamations estimates to actual radio and program consumption. Clear CHannel is the largest subscriber to Arbitron PPM and it seems that the new meter ratings has bitten them on the butt.

Hannity's national radio audience is around one-third of Rush's. He is refered to in the biz as Rush-lite. Though his TV show on Fox is ranked second among cable news, cable news ratings are as big as a gnat on an elephants rearend when compared to ABC, CBS and NBC's.

O'Reilly is number one in cable news, again a small piece of the total news pie. Hannity is #2 on cable but compared to total news viewers is insignificant.

Fox Business is so far down the list that it doesn't show up in the ratings. A lot has to do with thier position on the dial, so to speak. The higher the TV channel number, generally the smaller the audience. In my town, Fox News in on channel 15 whereas Fox Buisness in on channel 146!
    Last edited by Franco; 02-10-2012 at 06:19 PM.