The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (AR) Land for lease in Arkansas

Default (AR) Land for lease in Arkansas

Anyone know of some good duck hunting land for lease in Arkansas? Me and some buddies are trying to find something good for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jstuart View Post
    Anyone know of some good duck hunting land for lease in Arkansas? Me and some buddies are trying to find something good for next year.
    Optimal word will be good...and how much do you want to spend.

Check Southern Land Co. they sometimes have land for lease. Believe it or not, keep an eye on craigslist. Not sure if folks are advertising this time of year.

Good Luck

jeff
    GRHRCH Huntington's Aged T Perfection MH...Colby (FC AFC Roux MH x GMPR Tyra MH)
    HRCH Huntington's All That Melody...Jazz (GRHRCH Boomer x Callie) Momma's Girl
    Huntington's Cool Customer... Chilly (Lefty QAA x Black SH)

What part of the state would work for you?

I know of a couple of farms that are coming open. How much are you willing to spend?

Well I live in Searcy and Camden (depends on time of year). Would be willing to lease land anywhere in the state. Price right now isnt a factor b/c it depends on what and where something is available. Im open to anything as of now. Id really like something with some green timber, but im open for a field on a farm. Anything yall know of will help!

Bud, the first question is, how much are you willing to spend on a lease?

we would be willing to pay up to $8,000 or so. I know it will probably be pretty hard to find something in that range.

You should be able to find a single field for that now on how good it is gonna be will be a whole different story. Good luck with your search.

Good Green Timber for 8k= aint gonna happen. Should be able to find a field for that though. Buyer beware.....

Quote Originally Posted by LESTER LANGLEY View Post
    Good Green Timber for 8k= aint gonna happen. Should be able to find a field for that though. Buyer beware.....
    Yea I know that.. I should have clarified. Me and some of my buddies are looking for something to lease below $8000... Me and my family are looking for some green timber to lease, also. For the land with my family we don't really have a set price as the most we will pay. Just depends on where and what kind of green timber is available.