The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is INSANE!!!!!!

$800 million is chump change in the grand scheme of things compared to what we spend overseas. In theory I'd much rather pay 800 million now to buy their friendship/loyalty and get influence over them than to spend even more money (and more importantly, more American lives) to kill them 3, 5, 10, 100 years from now. I underlined "in theory" because I don't necessarily believe that this admin. in particular, or the the State Dept. in general, have a firm grasp of what they want to accomplish in the Middle East or of who they should be throwing their support behind. So while I have doubts that the $800 mil. will be wisely spent, I'm not going to make a blanket argument that it shouldn't be spent, because if spent wisely it could pay dividends in the future. To me, that's neither a liberal or conservative principle...it is pragmatism pure and simple.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

OK, I'll say it. This is a religious war that has been fought for thousands of years....the Muslims vs. the Christians. Make no mistake, their mission is to wipe us off the face of the earth. No amount of American dollars will dissuade that.

I know the far left wing wants to believe we can have a perfect world, we can all sit down in a circle round the campfire, spread fellowship, eat smores and sing kumbayah.

The reality is these "folks" want to kill all the heathens, dominate the world with radical Islam, and impose Sharia law. This is the new caliphate. Just look at who is in charge of these overthrown Middle Eastern governments now.

Wake up people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowtown View Post
    OK, I'll say it. This is a religious war that has been fought for thousands of years....the Muslims vs. the Christians. Make no mistake, their mission is to wipe us off the face of the earth. No amount of American dollars will dissuade that.

I know the far left wing wants to believe we can have a perfect world, we can all sit down in a circle round the campfire, spread fellowship, eat smores and sing kumbayah.

The reality is these "folks" want to kill all the heathens, dominate the world with radical Islam, and impose Sharia law. This is the new caliphate. Just look at who is in charge of these overthrown Middle Eastern governments now.

Wake up people.
    yeah!!!! kill all the Muslims NOW!!!!! LMAO!!!!!-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.